Read for read and story promote

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 15
Description: After their father’s death, Rose has to takeover the mafia world. But will she able to run it alone when her sister life is at stake? Or will love gets in the way? Betrayal, Love, Hate, War.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Sure! How many chapters would you like to do? :blush:

I’m up to date and waiting for the next one! :grin:

I’m going to start your story now! :grin:

I’m up to date on first few episodes. So far I’m enjoying the story and will keep reading when you update! I’m interested to find out more about Jax…
Gem x

I’m about to start your story, I’ll let you know how I get on!
I’d really appreciate a read of mine (even it’s just the first few episodes, obvs I don’t expect you to keep reading if it’s not your thing! But any feedback appreciated)
Gem x

Hello Lovely!
Thanks for the thread!
Here`s mine
I also recommend
@MerryMirrors remember me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak Century
@AliceC.Episode4 The Heir and His Female Bodyguard

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic" And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

1 Like

thank you, lovely! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

if u are interested in my story, which the lovely @BEEBS07 has recommended, feel free to check it out :heart_eyes::heart:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :blush:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/48153904680796162 1

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :smile:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :rose::heart:

Hi I would love to do a r4r with anyone interested.

I have just published my first story so don’t have a lot of reads and would like to get it out there to see what people think!

Title : The Golden Wolf
Author: Zoe.A
Description : Ella is a Golden Wolf.
She has lived alone and scared her whole life but all that changes when she turns 18 and discovers she more powerful then she thought.
Chapters: 3 chapters out so far.
Style:Limelight
Genre: Fantasy

Thank you :blush:I hope it was ok

3 on 3? and we’ll see how it goes from there!

Thanks a lot, I’m glad you enjoyed it and hopefully will update soon!

Sounds perfect!

Just finished! :heart:

1 Like

Love the plot! I’ll Def keep reading!

This story looks really good! Wanna do a R4R.

Title : The Golden Wolf
Author: Zoe.A
Description : Ella is a Golden Wolf.
She has lived alone and scared her whole life but all that changes when she turns 18 and discovers she more powerful then she thought.
Chapters: 3 chapters out so far.
Style:Limelight
Genre: Fantasy

1 Like

Want to do a R4R your story looks really good!

Hey, idk if you’re aware or anyone’s told you, be careful of your characters movements. A lot of times, they’re gliding instead of walking. I’m not sure if you knew…just a thought :hugs:

Hi! I’d just read yours! I love it+