Read for read and story promote

Hi! I’d just read yours! I love it+

I’m def up for r4r, I’m up to date on other stories so I’ll start yours today :grin:

Thank you so much I am going to read yours in a bit looking forward to it!

Ooh thank you! I will have a look at that :see_no_evil: I’m only just switching to computer rather than android so trying to get to gris with directing…
Gem x

Thank you so much I’m about to start reading yours! And I’m sure I will love it. It looks great! X

Ah thankyou so much! I’m staring yours today, I’ll get back to you :grin:

1 Like

Thankyou!!! I’ll be staring your tonight so I’ll come back to you soon :grin:

I’ve jyst read yours, I hope you will be continuing it because I really like the basis of the story so far.
Gem x

Thank you so much… I have just finished chapter 4 just waiting for overlays to be approved. Hope you keep reading! I am just about to read your now!

1 Like

Just read the first 3 chapter of your story… Really enjoying its a great plot I’ve got a few other stories to read for people but after I do I’ll deifnately continue reading it! I also followed you on Instagram to keep up with updates :wink:!
catalog|230x500

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll keep reading yours too

1 Like

Sure how many chapters?

3?

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

Hi I’ve just read first 3 chapters of ambition. It’s soo good! The plot is really exciting and it’s so well written also the directing is great! I can’t believe Chris though what a dick! Definetly gonna keep reading to find out what happens next!

Love Zoe!

catalog|230x500

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’m starting yours now

1 Like

Finished! It was pretty good so far. :blush:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

I love your story so far! I just finished episode 18 and I can’t wait for Ayla to release her wolf and realize that Leo/Titus is her mate!

I really enjoyed how you explain not only the the storyline but wolf history as you created it!

Amazing Job with the plot. And don’t worry about the directing. As you learn the writers portal on the computer. It will become like second nature.

It took me a long time to get the overlays correct.

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856