Read for read anybody? Let me know :D

Let’s keep it fair and do 8 and 8 :blush:

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Okay. I’ll start tonight and read through the weekend, then I’ll post a screenshot here :grin:

Hey, :grin:

R4R? :two_hearts:
If yes, I would love to add your story to my favs. list - it´s ony my topic. I have a few R4R to do at first, but I will come back to you before I´ll start reading your Story :two_hearts:
And of course - Screenshot after reading as proof :two_hearts:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

1 Like

Cool. Ill just finish another story and I’ll read yours as well. I’ll screenshot too :blush:

1 Like

Hey!
I’m doing a big read for read :slight_smile:
If you’re interested you can check my post :wink:

1 Like

Here’s mine
Title : I’m not scared
Author : Lynxx
Genre : Drama (Romance & College)
Style : Limelight

Description:
Suddenly all your ex-crush/lovers is going in the same school. Would you survive your school year & focus on your career or you’ll just end up with a broken dream & a broken heart?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read :smiley:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Cool. I’ll check out your post. I have 2 other stories that Im doing a read for read, but I’ll get to your too :blush:

Definitely I’ll read your too. How many chapters does your story have?

I can’t wait to get to your story. I’ll definitely do a read for read with you. As soon as I’m done with the stories above and before I start your story, I’ll fill out the forms :blush::laughing:

Im half way done. I hope you’re enjoying my story as much as I’m enjoying yours :blush::laughing:

1 Like

Hey! This is my story and I hope you’ll like it!

Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: After a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 3
Genre: Action/ romance
Style: Ink
Link:

1 Like

definitely I’ll do a r4r with you. I’ll just finish a few stories before your though I’ll send you a msg before I start yours :blush: If that’s okay with you?

1 Like

Yes! No problem :blush:

1 Like

Im about to start your story. You have 4 chapters, so we’ll keep it fair and do 4&4 which one of my stories do you wanna read?
I’ll post a screenshot when I finish it :blush:

Hey! I see you have three chapters. We can do 3 chapters each to keep it fair and then send each other a screenshot of the read chapters. That good? Let me know if you’re still interested and also what story of mine you wanna read :laughing::blush:

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Take your time dear :blue_heart: I will need some time, too :speak_no_evil:
4/4 sounds great and I am gonna choose Twisted Faite - Bloody Mythology :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello :raising_hand_woman:‍♀
That’s my story if you’d love to give it a try!

Name: Masked By Pride
Author: NB
Genre: Romance \ Drama
Published Chapters: 10

1 Like