Read for Read Anybody?

Hi, my name is Turtle Cat! I just published a new story called “Save Me, Hero!” that I worked very hard on. It’s kind of an adventure/fantasy/comedy. I would love if somebody read it and tell me what you think and who your favorite character is. Reply to me what story you have written and I would love to read it. Please let me know and I’ll check out your stories right away!:grin:

1 Like

Save Me, Hero!

Here’s the link!

Hello I would love to do a read for read with ya!

Here is my story (I’ll sent you proof that I read ur story when I’m done) :blush:

Story title : Fighting Over Him

Story Author: Silent Platinum

Story description: you’re living in a world of fantasy as a demon but will everything change when you find your self and your twin sister Fighting Over Him.

Story style: limelight
(I will be changing the cover very soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4837463517167616
Hope ya enjoy :heart:

1 Like

I will, do the same for me and tell me some feedback?

@AnonymousAuthor1
@Silent_Platinum
Ok I would love to check them out and I’ll send you proof when I do . I’ll send you feedback for sure.

1 Like

I have a few more read for reads to do, but as soon as you send proof I’ll read yours

Okay. What is the story called.

Here is proof that I read ur story, sorry that I could not read all three epsidoe but I ran out of passes :cry:

Hope you can read my story and sent proof too :blush::blush:

Hale Huna

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Hey I’m part of epi.foody.reviews,
We do story reviews and post them on our Instagram! In order to get a story review you must follow us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews), read and follow the rules, and fill out this form!

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

I’m sorry, I don’t have an Instagram.:sob:

1 Like

Hi, I really like your story so far. I like the plot to it. The characters and outfits are also cute! The one thing I would say you have to fix is that there are a few grammar and spelling errors, so I would say, reread your story before you publish it and make sure you fix the errors. Other then that I love it. The poor Waitress.

I’d love to R4R!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

Alright, I’ll read it and send you the proof as soon as I can.

1 Like

I’ll start yours now! Thanks :slight_smile:

It might take a little bit longer for me to read yours because I have a lot of stories to read, and I’m a slow reader. Is that going to be alright with you?

1 Like

Of course. Just send me a screen shot when you’re done. Also, if you customize any of the characters send me a screen shot so I can put it on my instagram with your story! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes