Read for Read Anybody?

Alright. I’ll check it out!

Don’t mean to be forward: But what do you think?
Are there any errors you would like to point out?
Is there any specific parts you like?
Any parts you didn’t?
Who’s your favorite character?

I like Hero, and I didn’t notice any grammar/spelling mistakes, however I noticed that in one scene, someone was kissing the air for a few moments and then a man appeared, it looked weird but apart from that, it was good

Okay. Thank you for reading. I’ll try to fix that! Thanks so much!

1 Like

This is a good story, I like it. I think there’s a nice plot to it and there are never ending twists and turns. I don’t usually read werewolf stories because I’m not really interested in them, but this one is one to remember!

Here’s some screenshots of my story I played. Just in case you wanted them. I would love to read more, but there is more work to be done on my part. Once I’m done catching up with all these stories. I would love to read more!

@Maggy
I read the first three chapters and I already want to read MORE!! I love this story characters and backstories. Also the background you chose for most of these were really good!

Here’s the proof. Once I read everyone else’s stories. I’ll definitely go to you for more excitement. One thing that I would make sure you get right is the grammar. Some of it is out of place. All I would suggest is looking over your script and rereading your chapters before you publish them. Other than that, this story is amazing! I like Maya so far! She’s cool! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Would love to hear your opinion on my story :slight_smile:
I’ll do the same on yours

Living a Dream Revamped - by Mystique
Fantasy / Comedy / Romance :heart_eyes:
Character Customization

Mila transforms into a Magical Being of pure beauty & power! Will she finally live the life she’s always dreamed of and fulfill her destiny, or admit defeat?

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story, i’m really glad that you liked it :).
About the grammar, english ain’t my first languague. But I’ll fix it :smiley: I hope you’ve added my story on my list on the from.

Thank you so much ! xoxo.

I would love to read it. It sounds interesting!

I have added it because I definitely will be finishing it!

1 Like

I just finished three episodes and the cliffhanger on the third episode made me want more! I love this story, and I’m not really into Music themed stories. But this was AMAZING! :heart:
This story had so many funny moments I could barely contain myself. I love it!

Even though I don’t Janice an Insta. I still took screenshots just Incase you wanted them. I didn’t really see any errors with grammar and the directing was on point. I love this story. I can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

OMG thank you :smiley: xoxox

1 Like

Yay!!! Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it so far :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Can’t wait to start reading again!

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

I’ll check it out as soon as I can!

1 Like

Hey all!

I guarantee R4R. Just message me !!:grin:

Here are my details:

FD2724B9-E109-4121-9D81-3C864F93A22D.jpeg379x595 88.7 KB

9ABDDEAF-0AFA-42B6-B156-0A3B856B5F42.jpeg1125x2001 341 KB

Story Title: For The Love Of The Gang
Author: Miss Mac
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story Description:
Lucia has been in and out of foster homes since the age of 6 due to dramatic events in her past. That was until she was found by her uncle who had been searching for her for years. Lucia now has to get used to a new town, home and school while dealing with her traumatic past. The past doesn’t stay in the past when secrets, lies and new revelations come to light! Mature themes, choices, love, bad boys, thrills, action and much more. You don’t want to miss this. Let’s see how Lucia’s life unfolds when she meets bad boy Romeo!
Story Style (Classic, Ink, Limelight, Spotlight): Ink
Number of Chapters: 10( ongoing)
Episode Story Link:(http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5815833123487744)
Instagram: missmac.episodes

Oo! Sounds interesting! I’ll check it once I get the chance!

1 Like

this story is pure comedy! Especially your intros when you would meet the author! That made me laugh SO hard. The first one at the end of the chapter, you said you have been on the toilet for the duration of the time I was reading that episode and I started at 8:00 am or so and ended at like 4:00 pm. Do that made me laugh! This story is so good. And your splashes are the best. this one was so creative and original.