Read for Read Anyone? (episode)

Hello, thank you for this thread! I’d love to do a R4R!
I have 3 chapters out now:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread.
Here’s my story
I’d love to do r4r with you

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread. I’m up for an r4r and here to promote my new story:

Title- A Siren’s Prophecy
Genre- Fantasy (but includes drama, mystery, romance and action)
Style- LL
Includes: Art scenes, Choices, Choices that matter, Point system, 2 Love Interests and Full CC.
Episodes- 3 (ongoing)
Description- Ligeia is a siren born into a world where her race is described as evil and banned from singing. The reason? No one knows. Will Ligeia unlock the ability within her which may change the world?

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I would like to do r4r
My story
Story title :Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 4

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

So sorry for the late reply! Been busy with things in real life! I really enjoyed your story! :heart: i will be reading it more

1 Like

Hello! So sorry for the late reply! I will start youre story tonight! :heart: i will send screenshots along with it and u can too for my story

1 Like

thank you so much!’ im glad you liked it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great story!! Ur english is very well for being a thrid language

1 Like

Hello! Sorry for the late reply! I pick story 2 if ur still intrested in doing read for read. Let

Sure! Let me know when you start

1 Like

Thank you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
I’m going to start reading yours :blush:

Here we go

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

I absolutely love ur story and the storyline! Episode three i got very emotional! Ah cant wait to read more! :heart:

Hello! Sorry for the Late reply! I am just going in order here on the thread. I will send screenshots once i am done with the story, let me know if u still want to do read for read

1 Like

Hello, so sorry for the late responses! I am taking 2 people at a time to read their stories! Let me know if u are still intrested. I will send screenshots when i am finish

1 Like