Read for Read?.... Anyone?

I have a lot of time, so im ready for a r4r session so post your story down below.

If you want, please give my story a chance and dm with your opinion, if you like it.

Here are the details:
Title: Love The Adrenaline
Number of chapters: 3
Genre: Love/Drama ( I know this doesn’t exist in categories but the story has both)
Author: Daniela
Describtion: Nicole is a strong, independent girl and she likes the extreme, but behind these things, Nicole suffered a loss,but her life gets more interesting when Blake shows up
The Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6193869524893696
Small and Large cover

received_314313639180192

received_216856005902969

7 Likes

Hey loves :heart:
I would love to read your stories… You can post your reviews here and I will make sure to read all those stories
And also Please do check my story as well
Title : Powers Reborn
Author :Star Girl
Genre :Romance/Fantasy
Chapters : 5 (Ongoing)
Style : Ink
Description : Secrets will get revealed once again… Can Arie be able to protect her love ones… or she will lose everything…
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6557271100096512
!

img2

Instagram : Stargirl_episode for story updates

2 Likes

I love your story cover

1 Like

Oh thank you so much :slight_smile:
I will post the review here like you says :slight_smile: so ill go start read now.

1 Like

Thank you… I’ll add your story to my favourite list

2 Likes

Hey girl @Stargirl1, i’ve read your story and I really like it and i added at my favorite as well. I finished ep 2 now i start the 3rd.
Just a little suggestion, when you will add the intro with warning… just add under the warning a @pause for 4 like people to can read and under again just add @transition fade out black 3.7 because the scenes are just pop it so fast :slight_smile:
In rest, i really like it and is getting intersting.

Here is some screenshots:

By the way i love your look :heart_eyes: is very cute.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested for a read for read and also for some honest feedback.
If you’re interested here’s the info
Story: Dangerous Desire
Genre: Action/drama
Episode count: 4, more coming soon
Description: Mia’s future has been planned before she was even born. Will she fulfill her destiny? But more importantly, is she prepared for the war that’s about to come?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6092580427530240 image|362x499

2 Likes

Of course, im really interesed, and i’ll start read now.
Dont worry, i give full feedback even if is depends on tickets, like the other girl before i have 1 more episode and im finish the full feedback :slight_smile:
I hope you will like my story as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really hope you like mine too <3
Im gonna start reading yours now

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
I’ll send the feedback right here if you dont mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

3 Likes

Yes of course!

2 Likes

I read the first character and I really liked it, added to my favorites so I’ll definitely keep reading it once I get more passes! I am very interested in Blake’s backstory

2 Likes

Omg!!! I read your story as well and i looooveee it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Gang leadder story’s are my favorite and i’ll keep reading.
I added on my favorite list.
Sooo here is the screenshots:

2 Likes

I have 1 more pass and i’ll give it to your story :slight_smile: so i start read yours now.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

3 Likes

Thank you so much I’m so glad that you liked it :smiley: Do you have Instagram so I can keep up with updates?

2 Likes

I’ll start as soon as im done with the other request before you, i promise :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Yes is "Daniela_episodes
You will recognise by a art withy main character eating pizza at profile :joy:
Idk how to sent the link.

2 Likes

Thank you, Daniela! :smiley:

1 Like