Hi!
Can I join to you RFR as well?
Feedbacks and reviews are welcome!

My story…
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 9
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoxorosestories

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)
Open to anyone! RFR :wink:
DO let me know what you think! :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Rose.xo_97, i didnt even read all ep 1 because Your story is damn good and i will continue reading for sure.
Your story starts really good by the the first line till the last lines :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well 1 episode is left to read… I’ll read when my passes get refilled

1 Like

Thank you for reading :blush:

Hi! I’d read all the eps! Love your story line :blush: cant wait for the next update!

1 Like

Thank you so much, im so glad you like it :heart_eyes::blush::hugs:

I am down for a R4R!
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 15 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she be able to survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

1 Like

I’d be willing to do a read for read with you!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

I’ll start read yours as soon as im done with the girl before you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful! I’ll add your story to my list <3

1 Like

Hey @jessie.roo !!!
Your story is amazing, i’ll definitely keep reading your story
1 small thing is wrong and that is the way characters just get dragged to the spot.
Just do this:
@Characters enters from left to screen/ left /right /center
@character spot 1.280 160 0

Only when characters stands in spot then you can add this @character stands screen center and spot x,y,z

What you do is that you make the character enters and spot in the same time so the characters get dragged.

Im sorry if im come like this, but i do this because people is gonna complain about it.

Here is screenshots:

1 Like

@lizzy.writes
Very interesting story i swear :heart_eyes:
I’ll keep reading :blush:

1 Like

Omg, thank you so much! You’re so sweet!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::hugs: aww thank you!!

1 Like

No thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey!!!
Is some of you who says that they cant wait for the next episode, well episode 4 is published and is very interesting.
I want to thank all of you, for the good feedback and for the help fixing some of the mistakes i made, i appreciate a lot.
Now i will use some time to read the rest of episodes by all of your stories and when im done, i will publish more episodes a bit faster.
Have a great weekend :slight_smile: !!!

Hi guys please check out my story
Cover

Story title Just when I found love
Episode style Ink
Status 3 chapters and ongoing
*Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5935056191815680
Genre Romance/Drama
Description Both attracted at first sight, fell in love… But what happens when the hidden truth uncovers and everything isn’t what it seems, could life be anymore unfair to you??

it’s a read for read
Screenshots is necessary
Thanks❤

1 Like

I’ll read it very soon, sounds interesting :slight_smile:

@StarzzyRossie here is the screenshots:

Can i please give you a honest opinion??? Trust me is nothing to offend you, or making you feel bad.

• Describtion of the story sounds Really good
  • I noticed that everytime when is a argument between characters, the speechbubbles are too long, which means them dialogue is too long so ** make it a bit shorter**

I understand that you are new at this, because the part with speechbubbles, i did the same mistake, so i know how it is.

Your story is good, i like it and i was read all 3 episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like