Read for Read?.... Anyone?

Of course, i whoud be happy to try your story :slight_smile:
For me this thread is not only about reads and i put a lot of interest in people’s story and them hard work.
So i’ll send you screenshots and my opinion right here when im done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

Feel free to check out my story.

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

My episodes are rather LONGGGG… 20 mins about there just to give a heads up.

1 Like

Oh wow, i’ll do my best to read and give you a feedback :slight_smile:
I’ll start yours after i finish with the girl before you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@manand61
First of all Omg your story is AWESOME, VERY GOOD :heart_eyes:And second of all VVEEERRYYY TWISTEEED
Like Wow who im gonna to belive, ryder or aria???
What i know is that when natalia opens the door there was a woman hand, and i think i know who is but i know that was not aria
Anyway your story is Boooomb, i love it and i’ll continue 100% read it

Here is some screenshots:

Im starting ep 3 but i have 2 passes and i try to give everybody a feedback.
I really enjoyed your story and is keep me in suspans a looot :hugs:

1 Like

OMG thank you so much girl! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
I think you just gave me the motivation to work even harder and update sooner! :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Please dont give up, like i say this story is give me a lot of suspans, and think bigger, and your story is gonna be even better then she already is :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:
There’s only a couple chapters left so I hope you’ll continue reading to the end :blush:

1 Like

I’ll do my best because i have a story who i have to write too, and this thread have a lot of stories who i promised i’ll read.
I am a fair person and keep my promise, but definitely i’ll continue reading.
I cant for you to try mine, and i hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah of course, take your time :slight_smile:
I will read yours too! It may take a while because I also have a lot of r4rs to do but I will definitely read yours too :wink:

1 Like

Great, take your time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hey @JannahJackson!!! :slight_smile:
Your story is good, and i like the way is make you feel like you are completely a part of it, i like the good and relaxing vibe that the story transmitted, the beautiful colors and the way the places is, actually i really wish i can live on a world where bad people and negative vibes are completly erased just sit and watch the beautiful things who the world have :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, the episode app is under some problems and the scenes are just stopt and i no matter how much i press nothing changes.
I tried to review the episode im working, and is just give me the same an error, but dont worry i was understand what is going, on the episode of your story :slight_smile:

Here is some screenshots:

You have to teach me how did you make the image moving on and on and what speed is need because i have in plan to make a car speed up like that.

And the part with the cat, well there was stop and im at and im so sorry i cant read :frowning:

1 Like

Willing to do a read for read with anyone if interested. You don’t have to but if you want to do a read for read with me, please sign up on the attached form. It helps me keep my reads in order! :kissing_heart:

Thank You!

Thank you!!! Oh nooo the insert name function is not working??? Hhhnnooooo!!! Oh!!! Thats the tappable overlays game i created…*cries internally…why episode app lolll. Hopefully the glitch and repairs get over soon. Oh yes you can check out these story on Youtube. The part you cannot play is already up on youtube. :smiley: So you can see what happens nexts before playing :D.

Oh! The horses. First, the background is a movable overlay. So that creates the illusion of the horses moving. When they are talking on the horse, the horse overlay was stationary while the background moving. And then when they exited the background, thats when I made both the chracters and horse overlay move while still using the looping background. Its similar for cars as well :D. Its even more easier for non-looping ordinary backgrounds though. Hope some of these help :smiley:

1 Like

Hey I would love to read your story!
Maybe you can read my new one as well
Title: Love and chaotic misery
Genre: Drama
Story style: Ink
Description: Lilith tries to get a job at the biggest software company in the country. But her new boss is someone from her dark past can she deal with it?
Here is a picture
And here is a link

1 Like

Yes sure, i whoud like to read your story :slight_smile:
I’ll start now…

Great I’ll get started on your story when I have the time.

Ohh okay…

Hey there… I’m new on episode. Recently I have published my first story. Please check it out and give me feedback. I’m a mobile creator. So if you have any suggestion for me, then just let me know.
I have already started to check out your story… :wink:

Title: We Are Destined
Writer: Smile Queen
Genre: Romance
Description: With a vow, the cold hearted Isra become a police officer. What’s the reasons for her? And what will happen when the reasons come back in her life? Is there any secrets yet?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5567823942844416

Oh welcome to the episode world girl :slight_smile:!!!
Of course i will check out your story :blush: and if you need any help? Thats what the episode forum was create for and 1 of them is that to help each other.
So i’ll send you screenshots and my opinion here :slight_smile: