Read for Read - Are you interested? *read the entire post*

Hi everyone!

I just published my new story “Who is She?” and, as a new writer, I really want to get some feedback about it.
That’s why I’m interested in this read for read thing. That way not only I can get feedback but also I can give feedback to you if you are interested!
I will read your story only if you send me a message on instagram (or here) with a screenshot showing that you actually read my story.

I am doing this because I want feedback, so with the screenshot give me also some feedback please!

My instagram: sisi_episode

My Story:
Name: Who is She?

Author: sisi

Description: After a terrible accident Megan wakes up for a new life. Suffering from amnesia, she will have Caleb’s help to find who she is. Are you ready to know the truth?
INK

Genre: Mystery

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5031640718180352

1 Like

Sure

Author: TamiRose
Title: AW: Realm of Dreams
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams

1 Like

I would love to read your book! Going to looks for it now:))

1 Like

Check mine out too plz :grin:

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I’ll do a r4r with you, but I won’t get to your story until sometime next week because I’m going to revamp my story.

Title: Taste of Heaven
Author: Lupita
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Destiney is enrolled in University at the University of Toronto where she is stuck between two men. She is carrying the baby of one of the men.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6573311948816384

2 Likes

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 6/7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

2 Likes

@sisi_episode , @TamiRose & @episode.lupita Hey girls! I can do R4R with the 3 of you! Will send you screenshots when done.

1 Like

Sounds good girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, but do you have any Instagram so I can tag you in the posts. I upload them so the story can get more reads

2 Likes

Thanks! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I dont have a sole episode insta account though. But if you wish to tag you can search @jannahjackson on Instagram.

Im done. Do you wish to see it here or PM?

Is this yours?

1 Like

Yup

When it’s easier for you :blush:

Finished reading 3 out of 3 chapters.

What I enjoyed about the story was that I dont believed we were introduced to the MC at the start… slowly then MC was introduced. Kinda like that.
And here I was fooled to think it was a serious situation.

When I relate more to Philip than Megan. Reminded me of Little Mermaid, King Triton and Ariel. One knows one has grown up when one sides with King Triton more than Ariel :sweat_smile:

Maybe a different blackboard than detention since its normal class :ok_hand:t4:…though the kids really should be in detention :joy:

I laughed at this part. I can’t. Its a nice humour added to what was going on.

I liked the idea of you showing human emotions for such professions. True during work they have to remain professional but are humans too with emotions so during break they unwind. Thats good to see.

Yes. I absolutely relate to this!!! More than a few times actually during my intern. Not medical but similar.

Before this Caleb was thinking, his gestures were repeated with every thought. I believe you used the handsonhips gesture. You can do it for the first thought bubble. The second and third you dont need to add any animation so it will still remain handsonhips. Then 4th thought bubble use animation think. Do not need animation from 5th thought bubble onwards because let it remain as animation think.

1 Like

Thank you for your amazing feedback! It’s really important to me! I will read your story too and come back to you with feedback too :blush:

1 Like

Hey @JannahJackson,

I just read the first three episodes of your story and I am in love with it!
I had no idea that it was possible to use different character types in the same story :scream: it has an amazing directing and the plot it’s really interesting!
It’s notorious that there is a lot of knowledge about asian culture behind the story.
Also I like the fact that you have a estimated time so the reader know what to expect!
I think the story is really interesting and I will definitely continuing reading it!
Congratulations!

1 Like

If anyone here wants to do read for read please dm me! :grin:

2 Likes