Read for read (closed)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read. It means so much. :slight_smile::heart: Glad you are enjoying it so far. No worries girl. Take your time. :blush:

Hey! I just published a new story if you would like to do a r4r again :slight_smile: Here’s the link:

Heyy… I’ll Binge read it since I haven’t updated my story as yet… :heart::two_hearts: It Sounds Amazing… I’ll add it to my favorites…

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just let me know when you want me to read your story, and I can :slight_smile:

Hey there! Would you like to do a R4R? I’ll send you screenshots as soon as I read your story :blush:
In the meantime, here’s my story:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

Hey :heartpulse: Awesome…I’ll add it to my favorites. Just let me know when you’re done with mines and I’ll start yours ASAP!

Instagram @writer_tnk

1 Like

Hello, Would anyone be up for a R4R? I successfully completed one with @Tanaka, (Danger Of Darkness) In which I provided the SS and so did she, Anyone who I have done one with yet? my story details are below

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
Mum%20Knows%20best

Hey there! I just finished reading the first three chapters of your story. Jasmine’s father is horrible! I can’t believe he would treat his daughter this way :angry:
Anyway, I enjoyed reading it :blush:

1 Like

I’ll Pm You right now :heartpulse::sparkles:

Thank you for this thread!
LGBTQ, POC, NO CC, DIVERSITY
COVER DRAWN BY: Pyronayniadraws on Tumblr.
TITLE: Your Woman
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. But little did she know tutoring a stubborn hot-head will change it all for her.
EPISODES: 3
INSTAGRAM: @wesley.episode
All bugs and glitches will be fixed when episode 4 is published!
LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6542556174811136
I’m also open to do R4D.

Hey :wave:t5: … yeah I’m doing read for read but due to being ghosted before … I normally wait until persons provide me with SS as proof that they read mines and then I read yours ASAP…

So if you provide me with proof… I’ll read yours and so the same.

1 Like

I will read your story after I’m finishing doing this other person’s R4R :))

No problem! :blush:

1 Like

I started on your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can read 3 chapters of mines
And at the end of 3 send me a SS…
I’ll do the same.

I’ll Pm you once I’m finished with yours
I’m on the second episode.

Original closed. Refer to newest: Read For Read Anyone! :slight_smile: