Read for read (closed)

I’m Calling On Serious Read For Read Small Authors Who Would Like Their Stories To Be Recognised …
I’m Offering Read For Read Once More Because I’ve Been Ghosted Already! So If You Have Story And Would Like Me To Read It, Please Promote It Here; But First You To Read My Story And Provide Me With Screenshots As Proof Through Here Or PM (which ever one you choose)After Which, I’ll Read Your Story According The Amount Of Chapters You Read On Mines!

I Think That’s Fair Enough :two_hearts:
Feel Free To Follow Me On Instagram @writer_tnk

Title : Danger Of Darkness
Author : Writer_TNK
Episodes: 6 Chapters (on going)
Genre: Drama
Summary : Follow Jasmine Through The Dangers Of Darkness After She Crosses Paths With Detroit, A Famous American Gang Leader. Will She Survive? INK*

Here’s The Link!

Drop Your Stories In The Comment Section.
I’d Love To Read Them When You’ve Provided Me With Proof That You Read Mines And Feel Free To Give Me Feedback!

Whether They Are In Limelight /Ink , I’ll Read Them!

5 Likes

i havent not done my part yet

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mc’s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one

Awesome!! :heart_eyes: I’ll Add to To Favourites… I’ll Read it Once You Read My Story and provide SS As Proof​:kissing_heart:

I would be interested in doing a r4r with you if you would like! :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Hey Lizzy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , we did read for read already but if you have any other stories I’d love to check them out!

1 Like

I’ll check out your story tomorrow. You don’t need to read any of my stories, yours just looks really interesting.

Thanks For Your Support :muscle:t5: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh whoops my bad! Thank you for letting me know :heart:

1 Like

Hi!!! I’d love to do a R4R :smile:

Title: Violet Eyes
Author: WolfGirl
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Style: INK
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Description: In a world where each person is destined to another, Tara is a girl who doesn’t believe in love. Will someone change her mind, or is she going to avoid her fate forever?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661089196277760
Instagram: @wolfgirl_episode

Awesome :heart_eyes: … My story Also Has 6 Chapters
I’ll read yours when you send proof that you have read mines and I’ll Do the Same :blush:

I 'd love a R4R
-My story is called “Rosecroft Academy”
-My author name is AthenaRose
-The story uses INK and CC
-You can find me on Instagram to chat:
Athena_winter.writes
-Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6599670918676480
-Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?

Heyy … I’d Love To Read Your Story… How Many Chapters Does It Have? I have 6 Chapters… You Can Read Any Amount And I’ll Read The Same Amount … Just Send Me Screenshots when you done… (ps. I can send them on Instagram if you like)

1 Like

Of course!! I will let you know as soon as I finish reading it :relaxed::relaxed:

I have 4 chapters… I’ll read 4 of yours now and I’ll read the rest of them later… :cherry_blossom:

Is it possible that we both read each others stories at the same time? I have been ghosted by people before who said they will read my story once I send screenshots but then they dropped out after I sent them. After that I realized it’s only fair to do it at the same time. I will drop my story down if we can agree on reading at the same time. :blush::heart:

Greetings! :blush:

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:
I am totally open for a r4r.

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

I will read yours right away. Will post screeshots here later. :slightly_smiling_face:

THE SALVATION LIMELIGHT
Genre : drama
Story Description : In the world there are many people who are dying of hunger, but even more of those who die from the fact that they lack love. Can you solve the crime? Save a loved one?
LL&;CC

Yes Definitely That Can Work I Agree… Do you have an Instagram account so that I can be able to faster communicate with you?

Alright I’ll Add yours To Favourites And Let You Know Know When I’m Done Reading… I either post here or pm you!

1 Like