Read for read (closed)

Heyy Hun… Thank You so Much For your feedback :see_no_evil::sob::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Thanks I’m Currently On Chapter 3 of your story… I’ll send the screenshots later After I’m finished reading (I’m currently busy with work now so when I’m done I’ll pm you)… And I’m Enjoying Your Story So far … It’s Truly amazing …:purple_heart::purple_heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Just accept my follow for maya.wiliams0 in instagram for r4r

My story is The Star Necklace

Thank you so much for taking the time to read. It means so much. :slight_smile::heart: Glad you are enjoying it so far. No worries girl. Take your time. :blush:

Hey! I just published a new story if you would like to do a r4r again :slight_smile: Here’s the link:

Heyy… I’ll Binge read it since I haven’t updated my story as yet… :heart::two_hearts: It Sounds Amazing… I’ll add it to my favorites…

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just let me know when you want me to read your story, and I can :slight_smile:

Hey there! Would you like to do a R4R? I’ll send you screenshots as soon as I read your story :blush:
In the meantime, here’s my story:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

Hey :heartpulse: Awesome…I’ll add it to my favorites. Just let me know when you’re done with mines and I’ll start yours ASAP!

Instagram @writer_tnk

1 Like

Hello, Would anyone be up for a R4R? I successfully completed one with @Tanaka, (Danger Of Darkness) In which I provided the SS and so did she, Anyone who I have done one with yet? my story details are below

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
Mum%20Knows%20best

Hey there! I just finished reading the first three chapters of your story. Jasmine’s father is horrible! I can’t believe he would treat his daughter this way :angry:
Anyway, I enjoyed reading it :blush:

1 Like

I’ll Pm You right now :heartpulse::sparkles:

Thank you for this thread!
LGBTQ, POC, NO CC, DIVERSITY
COVER DRAWN BY: Pyronayniadraws on Tumblr.
TITLE: Your Woman
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. But little did she know tutoring a stubborn hot-head will change it all for her.
EPISODES: 3
INSTAGRAM: @wesley.episode
All bugs and glitches will be fixed when episode 4 is published!
LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6542556174811136
I’m also open to do R4D.

Hey :wave:t5: … yeah I’m doing read for read but due to being ghosted before … I normally wait until persons provide me with SS as proof that they read mines and then I read yours ASAP…

So if you provide me with proof… I’ll read yours and so the same.

1 Like

I will read your story after I’m finishing doing this other person’s R4R :))

No problem! :blush:

1 Like

I started on your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can read 3 chapters of mines
And at the end of 3 send me a SS…
I’ll do the same.

I’ll Pm you once I’m finished with yours
I’m on the second episode.