Read For Read? *Closed*

communication
general
requests
community
mustread

Hey! I’ve just released a new episode of my story and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do read for read? I’ll leave fanmail and write a short review for you! Thanks x

Title: My Strength
Author: Katiekate
Description: Life has never been simple for Eden. There is only one person in the world who can keep her happy. What happens when someone new enters her life. Will that number multiply?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6657777479319552
Instagram: katiekate.episode
Genre: Mystery

If you want, I have a thread on my profile you can join!

It’s alright thank you! This thread has actually been replaced by one of my other ones x

Hello!

I’ll read 3 episodes of yours if you read 3 episodes of mine?
Mine is called “Killer Sorority”.
You can Instagram DM me if you want @storiesbyaudrey.

Thanks so much!

@NightsInVienna Sure! I’ll add it to my list <3

I’ll read it!

here’s my story

Added to my list x

I also added your story

Hi @Katiekate !

I’ll do a read for read with you!
I’ll read 4 of yours if you read 4 of mine?

Title: Love Never Fails
Author: Catelyn
Genre: Romance Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes: 12 and more coming!

Short Description: Have you ever wondered if people could love you for who you really are? You’re a perfectionist, but after an unexpected breakup, can you overcome stigma, insecurities, and survive after your predictable and controlled world comes crashing down? MC customization in chapter 3.

Sharelink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6637383790624768
Instagram: @episode.loveneverfails

Thanks!
Catelyn :sparkling_heart:

@Catelyn Sure! I’ve added you to the list x

I’ve added yours to my favorites!
Catelyn

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama, Romance,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-Breaker,

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232
EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

@BlueTopaz_26 Added to my list x

I’d love to participate in your r4r! I’ll read your story ASAP! Btw the cover I put here is being reviewed by Episode at the moment so, my cover is different.
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure

Large%20Cover

@NightInVienna Your story is really good! I love it so much! They are really long as well which is good. How did you get the gem choices?! I’ve left fanmail x

Thanks so much! That really means a lot! :heart:
Yeah, I try to make the episodes long because I know how annoying it is when episodes are just a few taps and then it’s over!

As for gem choices, authors have the ability to enable them in order to be eligible for payments quicker! :slight_smile: As a full-time college student, it’s always nice to get a little extra money for doing things I love.

Again, I really appreciate the kind words and I hope you enjoy the future chapters too!

That’s amazing! How do you enable them? x

Just write <GEMS> before a choice.

For example:

choice (go_shopping_or_not)
<GEMS> “Go to the mall with Sara.” {
content for premium choice 1
} 
“I’d rather stay home.” {
content for free choice 2
}

Thank you so much x

@artemis2 Your story is amazing! One question though: Are the readers supposed to find the main character annoying on purpose or is it just my view? I don’t mean to be rude sorry if it sounds like that but I really do like your story! I’ve left fanmail x