Read For Read? *Closed*

Thank you :heart: And yes she’s suppose to be very annoying :joy:

1 Like

And I also read your story yesterday, my heart dropped when they said her daughter has cancer, I can screen shot it if you want

1 Like

@artemis2 That’s good because I felt really bad about not liking her! You don’t need to screenshot. I believe you. So many people have told me their reactions to Gabi having Leukemia again! I think it’s the most dramatic scene :joy: x

1 Like

@BlueTopaz_26 This story is sooooo good! I really like the plot! How many languages do you speak?! There were a few directing errors such as the zone in scenes and zooms but your story is amazing. I’ve left fanmail x

1 Like

hey, I added your story to ma faves (and probably will read it sometime tomorrow and send you screenshots :heart:)
Could you give my story a chance?
You, me and the beat —> http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016 :blush:
Money,power,traveling…But you hate it and lie to your overprotective dad to make your dream of becoming singer come true.Then there’s mom’s plane accident which isn’t accident.
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

1 Like

Sure, it’s added to my list x

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve fixed those immediately. Some type of glitch happened.

1 Like

I have read your story. I absolutly love it. I’m adding it to my recommened. Can you please read my story “A Little Like This”? My user on Episode is Hotel Hideaway.

1 Like

@EdwardNorton Awww thank you so much! Of course I’ll read yours. It’s added to my list x

1 Like

@IDONTKNOWREAL OMG I absolutely love your story! I really like the plot and I am hooked on whats’s going to happen next! I’ve left fanmail x

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really happy to see that you’re enjoying my story! I’m currently reading your story and I really love the plot! I think it’s very unique, there’s not many plots with single moms.I also like how your plot has some sadness to it (I’m not going to spoil though) I love Gabi, she’s such a cutie. I’m definitely going to finish your story.

1 Like

I started reading your story and I already love it! I can see its similarity to Violetta and I am totally here for it! I’ve left fanmail x

1 Like

@EdwardNorton I started reading your story and I absolutely love it! It’s great to see more LGBTQ+ stories on episode! I really like the plot as well because I think it makes people aware that coming out is not always easy. I’ve left fan mail x

1 Like

I just started reading your and I loved it, you don’t see many stories where MC already has a child and they are so damn cute,like goals :smile:
Also, good ending I actually cried and I am going to keep reading for sure.
Just one small advice, something I like (you don’t have to change it though) maybe just put “.” at the end of sentence? Other than that, amazing job :heart:

1 Like

In the picture you have, was the name Ocean a mistake on my part? Or is it a coincidence that you picked that name?

1 Like

No the person was called ocean already x

@Anna.writer Thank you so much for your feedback! It’s means a lot :blush:. I am actuaaly starting to put full stops in the script (I don’t really know why I didn’t in the first place):joy:. I am so glad you are going to keep reading! Tell me what you think of the episodes you read x

1 Like

Thank you. I will fix that.

1 Like

HEY!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: