Read for Read *Closed*

Hello, sunshine, would you like to do R4R? :slight_smile: If you’re up to I will start reading your story asap and them PM you screenshots :slight_smile:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 7 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

1 Like

Hey I really like your story, I’m gonna continue when the new chapter is out, here’s the screenshot that I read, I read all 4 chapters :blush:hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you🤗
Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Follow and/or message me on Instagram: @episode_shanties. My DM’s are always openn☀️

1 Like

Hey @Mia_writes! I just finished reading four chapters of your story! I can’t believe what Chris and Kait did at the end of episode four!
But anyway, it’s a great story! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for reading, I’m adding you on the waiting list!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

I’d love to do an r4r!

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?

Instagram: @gisellepisode

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

E84A038E-6C0C-4160-9169-5DA805535ABB

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!

I would love to do R4R? :smiley:
Title - Tainted Souls.
Genre - Fantasy
Style - INK
Description - Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes - 5 (On Going)
Story Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

1 Like

Title : Built for Sin
Author : BlkHartBarbie (Also my IG name)
Genre : Drama
Style : INK
Chapters 4 - more coming
Description : Maya is a journalist who has to interview hot billionaire Lucas Diaz. What happens when everything goes completely wrong?

COVER : image

I’ll do R4R with people who message me or send me screenshots (:

1 Like

Closing the thread because I don’t have much time to do the read for reads anymore. Also, I’m tired of people not following the rules or reading my post. Or people just promoting their own stories without any intention of actually doing a read for read.

Thank you everyone who actually reads the topics before posting anything and completes the read for reads as agreed.

I will still complete the ones I have now, and if you’ve posted your story on this thread you can still send me screenshots that you’ve read my story and I will read yours. I am really sorry that you have to wait so long.

2 Likes