Read for Read College Days A place where everyone can post their college days story!

Hey guys! This is a place where you can Promote your College days story ONLY, no other stories will be read if not college days.
If you guys have any questions ask me.
I will also give you feedback.
Author: Milena
Style: Limelight
Description: Rune is on her first year in college and has her issues. On her first day, she’s already creeped out because of the weird history the college has.
Link:http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5575934918852608
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Instagram: milena_rebecca

I’ll read yours if you read mine!

6 Likes

big%20cover%202%20(1)
big cover 2 (1).jpg3878x2577 1.81 MB

R4R on instagram?

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Rumia is on her first year in college and trying to make new friends.On her first day …a guy suddenly appear in the window next to her. Who is that guy?
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

Description: Rumia is in her first year in college and trying to make new friends.On her first day …A guy suddenly appears in the window next to her. Who is that guy?

LINK: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6654672001630208

3 Likes

Im interested!
Title: Let Me Love Him
Genre: Romance

of Episodes: only 3 for right now

Instagram: lovelyunicorn.episode
Summary: You and your family move from New York to Florida due to crime, which means you also switched schools. Your crush and your twin brother become friends, will that stop you??

2 Likes

I love this! :blush: I just published my first story for Episode with College Days! :see_no_evil: But I’m so excited to read all your stories!

Title: College Days: VVIP
Author: Ai Hart
Genre: Drama
Description: As an effort to fix your image as a world-famous singer, you start your first year of college in a public university. But change never comes easy.
Episodes: 3 (more coming!)
Instagram: aihart.episode
College_Days_VVIP_posterThumb_rL8erZrANN

4 Likes

:grin: Hey guys! This is my first contest entry too and I’m looking forward to checking out all of your stories!!

Title: College Days: Obsessed
Author: ChicGeek
Description: It’s your freshman year of college and the drama is intense! Obsession, passion, and rage completely surround you while trying to make it through your first semester in one piece.
Episodes: 5

I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

I just finished the 3 episodes and I :sparkling_heart: your story! :grin: You did a really good job with directing and I can’t wait until you publish the rest!!

3 Likes

Ahw, thank you so much! :blush: That means the world to me! :sob: I started reading the first chapter of yours at work and am excited to get back to reading it! I absolutely loved all the little details you put into your background characters~! :smile:

3 Likes

IT’S OUT NOW

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Chapters: 3
Style: Ink
Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

Behind%20Closed%20Doors%20Small%20Cover

2 Likes

Hey guys, this is kind of my first story, I’d really appreciate any reads or feedback.
I put my heart and soul into it so I hope you like it!

Title: College Days: The Price of Freedom
Author: MeenksMinx
Chapters: 10
Description:
After a life-changing event sends Meg across the country to attend college, she must find a way to adapt to her new life in the unique town. Help Meg find friends, love, and happiness. (Set in 1850s)
**49%20PM ** http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494049955774464

1 Like

Ooh this looks really good, can’t wait to read!

2 Likes

It is!

2 Likes

Hi i read your story!
It looks really good!

• Good directing

• Really like the plot

• I wonder who is her roomates name

2 Likes

Ahw, thank you! I’ve just started reading yours as well! I really like the premise of the story so far! It’s so unique :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :blush: I just started your story! It’s interesting so far, I’m excited to learn more!

1 Like

Thanks! I love that you decided to have your customization option at the hair dresser’s. That was so fun

1 Like

College Days - My New School. :two_hearts:

This is my College Days story. And this is my second contest story so it’ll be better than the first story. :joy:
Written by Kimhunkung
Description: You and your young sister moved to a new school. Your life sounds good but what about your young sister? Can you help her?
Instagram: kimhun.episode :iphone:

1 Like

Hey there! I’m excited to read all of your College Days stories! Here’s mine :cherry_blossom:

Story Title: College Days: Blooming
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Being a freshman in college means a new social life, budding romances, late nights and more. Will you be able to flourish through it all? (CC)
Instagram: @episodesharon
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6537309868589056

250x250

Let me know what you think :grin:

3 Likes

You’re story is actually kinda racist

Again, that was not my intent.
If you don’t mind me asking, how would you fix it?
It’s hard to write about a time of slavery, and have prominent characters who have been/ or are slaves. I wouldn’t mind some helpful criticism.

R4r on IG?

Author: MissCarmen&Gracex
Title : College Days: Mrs.Rockstar Overnight
Description: April starts college already a little different from the rest. But what happens when a wild night in Vegas makes her the most talked about girl in college?

3 Likes