Read for read community

It’s really hard for new authors to get reads. Also you can share your stories here
READ FOR READ
If you want me to Review your story then You can either message me on my instagram @marinajsartori or you can write me New stories' catalogue here.
But you would have to read my story first and provide me a proof ( A screen shot showing the number of episodes read)
Only then I will start reading your stories!

So this is how it works! :-
If you read 2 episodes of my story I’ll read 2 of your episodes.
If you read 5 episodes, I’ll read 5!
It’s mine.
STORY:The Princess:
GENRE: fantasy
AUTHOR :Marina Sartori
SHORT DESCRIPTION Grace was an ordinary girl. She has been living a normal life. What will happen when she’ll find out the truth about her past? Who is she?
Also visit my topic

Can I ask: why do you have two of the same/very similar topics? :thinking:

Hi @WinterMoon05 ! I created my first topic to share stories. And the second to do read for read.:joy:

read 4 read?

Oh okay, makes sense. I was just a bit confused and didn’t know which to post on. :slight_smile: I’ll post my story details now.

Read 4 Read - just the first episode. Ill leave you fanmail if you leave me fanmail please. :slight_smile:

Story Title: In the Shadows
Author: Winter05
Link:

OK. I’m going to check your story . Don’t forget to check mine. I’ll send you a screenshot when I finish. Please do it too.

NAME: Mr Bad Boy and Mrs Bad Girl
DESCRIPTION: Your the most powerful gang leader. Your going on an undercover mission to kill your BIGGEST rival. Will love get in your way? (Character Customisation)
CHAPTERS: 3 and to be continued
GENRE: Action
STYLE: Ink
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255237127602176

Hi @Naitree I’ll check your story when I’ll finish my homework. But first you have to read my story and send me a screenshot

@marisartori Sent you a quick review and proof I read your story. I also left you fanmail, so please leave me fanmail too.

Thanks,
Winter xx

Hi @WinterMoon05. I read your story. It’s perfect. I don’t know what to say. ! I have a question: how did you do this credits?

Screenshot_20180311-155016|281x500

Thank you so much! Did you leave fanmail? :slight_smile:

It is called a reader message, you do it like this:

readerMessage Say what you want here.

Yes. I did it.

Great, thanks! :blush:

How did you do this credits? I want to do it in my story too

Above^

Thanks😀

Hey!
I’d love to do a read for read with you!
Here are my story details:

Title: Melodrama
Author: Spring D
Number of Episodes: 3 (on going!)
Genre: Drama
Art Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5682642028199936
Description: Steph’s life seems to be looking up! She just got accepted into an acting school run by Elena Hunter, a really famous actress!
But when Steph’s friend goes missing and other strange things happen, it’s time to take lights, camera… ACTION!
And trust me, it’s not easy to find a criminal in an acting school!

Hope you guys read my story, give it a chance and enjoy it!

Hey, can you please read my story? _

Title: Romantic Cruise
Author: Lawful Evil
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 4 [Completed] 2 endings
Description: You break up with your cheating boyfriend and go on a cruise. What will happen if you meet a mysterious dangerous man? Customize Characters
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4697971707478016

Give me some feedback plz :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! This is my first story, id really love if you’d check it out and leave me some feed back!

Malikai’s the bad boy, trouble maker. Katherine is a nobody. What happens when he sets his sights on her? Can he save her?