Read for read? (Discontinued)

I’ve been working really hard on my newest story and it’d be great to get some reads, plus I wanna find something new to read.
Story name: The Mistake
Genre: Romance
Description: Addilyn and Jayden were only friends, but after a heated night of getting wasted, will their friendship be torn apart? But worst of all, can Addilyn handle being pregnant? CC CHOICES MATTER
Cover:

RULES:
-Please read my story first and send screen shots as proof, then I promise I’ll get to your story as soon as I can and give you proof as well.
-I’ll read 3 chapters of your story and you’ll do the same for mine. If your story doesn’t have 3 chapters or you don’t want to read 3 chapters of my story then I can accept reading less. Just make sure to let me know.

Reading List:
@medusa.jett- Melody of Your Heartbeat :white_check_mark:
@Ice.episode- The Secret Agent :white_check_mark:
@Briana_M- I’m No Stranger :white_check_mark:
@line123462- Magicka Ethereal :white_check_mark:
@Kira53- Dirty Sexy Money (tbr)
@Queen20- The Precarious Betrayal (tbr)

Make sure to follow my Instagram @missavlyn.stories

Hi! I’m back from my break and I’m so sorry for the delay in getting to your stories. I wanted to regain my motivation to write again and as of now I’m fully refreshed lol. I’ll get to all of your stories today and tomorrow and send all of you screenshots.
Thanks! x

4 Likes

Hey I’m down to do this with you
My story is called the secret agent
Let’s send the screenshots on insta I’ll follow and message you

Here Is my story :

Hi I’m interested!!! As soon as I’m done will send the screenshots!!
Here is my story

Sounds good!

1 Like

Okay take your time!

I have added your story to my favorites & will DM you proof on IG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do it I’ll go read yours
My link is here

Instagram Gingersnaps.epy
1 Like

Thanks for this thread! Here’s my story:
Story Title: I’m No Stranger
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Drama
# of Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Adrienne, a mixed girl, struggles to find her purpose and identity in the world. To complicate things even more, a bad boy wants her, and someone is out to destroy her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969088832405504
IG: brianam.stories

1 Like

Will send screenshots shortly!

Story Name: Dirty Sexy Money
Author: Kira
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 so far
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5896711724990464
Insta: @episode.kira53

Felicity and her twin brother move to the area from a small town and start at St Lavish High School
Roxie and Chad are Queen Bee and Golden Boy at the school. Both rich, powerful & beautiful, they get away with everything & anything.
They see Felicity as bait, an easy target, to play with and ease their boredom.

The story then covers what happens from the moment they set their sights on her and everything that unfolds after.
Drama, scandal & a lot bad decisions!!
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Hi I like to do r4r

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

cover/ trailer:

1 Like

Hey, I don’t have a story ready yet, but can I still read your story? It sounds interesting to me!

1 Like

Finished!!

Yeah of course! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll get to your story shortly.

1 Like

Hey I’m finished with yours!!

1 Like

Can you r4r with me too
Name: how i met a millionaire
Author: khushboo
Genre: romance
Episodes: 5(more coming soon)
Storyline:After getting her heart broken, she tried to move on but ended up finding about her past unaware of what her future holds.
Ig: g_.episode

Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah sure!

1 Like

Np huni!! U can send the screenshots for my story here or on my Instagram @__queen_episode

1 Like

You can pm me about your story