Read for Read Episode

I really want to try some new stories out as well as get some readers for my own.
Link down below and I’ll read at least the first 3 chapters!

Title: AW: Fortunato
Plot: Years after a fire destroys Earth as we know it seventeen year old Aella Hakimi is taken away from her village to live with the royal family as their prisoner. The only issue is no one will tell her why she’s there, or why she’s receiving mysteries notes.

I can do r4r. ill send screenshot when done. please do that too

btw if you want a better cover you are welcome to visit my art shot

1 Like

Hey there @Baleigh_episode, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for R4R as well🤗

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

I’m down for a R4R w/ you (and anyone else that is interested)!

Title : AW: Marked
Genre : Adventure
Style : Limelight
Description : After the Climate Apocalypse, humans develop strange marks on their bodies. What does it mean, and can it be stopped?
CCs/Choices Matter/Points System
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6374970193412096
Cover :

2 Likes

Beautiful cover, did you make it?

1 Like
  1. Title: SECRETS
  2. Author: Goretth :princess:t4:
  3. Genre: Mystery/Romance :heart:
  4. Style: Limelight
  5. About story: Lies, secrets, and drama. Siblings Aneya, Jada and Ubandy might be very different but share one thing in common each hides a deep secret. Will they be able to keep it for long?
  6. Contacts: goretth.episode on instagram
  7. Link: (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921999598977024 )

IMG_7631.JPG

Thank you so much! I wish I was this talented, but I did not. @bek made it for me :star_struck: She’s unbelievably talented! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey! I read the first 3 episodes and I really like it so far! If you could read my story as well in exchange I’d really appreciate it!

Hello Lovely, I would be happy to do a R4R

Here`s mine let me know if you would be up for it:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

3 Likes

Thank you for the thread!
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine!:heart:

And that’s my Instagram:

2 Likes

Yw lovely x

Hi there!
I would love to do read for read.

Information about my story
Name story: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and a little bit of comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 5, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There are also not many choices. CC is available in chapter 5!

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Here can you DM me for questions and for discussing our read for read session.

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

Here are some screenshots.

Screenshot_2019-08-10-12-26-24-1

Private message me for a R4R. I’m open to constructive criticism, plot twist advice, coding., and raw honest feedback.

Here’s my story

Author: T.C. Price
Genre: Romance
Description: After her mother’s mysterious death, Abby is forced to move to Portland with her father. But, her life is suddenly turned upside down when she discovers she’s not only part vampire, but their new queen too. As if her life couldn’t get any more complicated , her benevolent aunt is out to kill her. Find out how this story unfolds…

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6027388638724096 ]

Follow me on Instagram @t.c.price

Nice cover!!! Who did it?

Hey, sorry it’s taken me so long but I read you’re story. Really good so far! image image image

1 Like

Hey, I can’t remember if I sent you screenies of your story but I finished it days ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My first story!! Please support me by giving it a shot.

Title Love is always Blind
Author: Rand Nasan
Description: Summer has come and a magnificent trip is on the way, however, would it go as planned? or would life interfere and flip everything upside down?
Style: LimeLight
Chapters: 3 and ongoing

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6743769834913792

1 Like