Read for Read (especially fantastical contestants)

Hey guys, I just uploaded my first story Fantastical: Nature’s caprices - and I know how hard it is to promote your story, so here’s my deal:
If you read my first chapter, I will read yours :blush: (and also give a review if you want that.)

So my story:
3 Episodes (atm)
Ink
Fantasy, Romance, Mystery, Comedy mix (yeah because one wasn’t enough for me lol)
CC, choices matter, LGBT :heart:

So if you want to do the R4R, just give me a few details of your story and pm me once you have started to read my first chapter, so I know I can start to read yours :relaxed:

Hi there!
I would love to read your story😉
It could take a bit of time I’m currently have other stories to read but don’t worry, I’ll read yours with pleasure.:kissing_heart:
Mine is Dark Side by Merit and I also have 3 episodes, but more coming soon.
That’s all for me.
Bye! :grin:

Nice! I’m going to start to read your first episode tomorrow :laughing::+1:

Can we do a read for read? Here’s my story information:

Title: Over Before You Know It
Author: Lizard
Genre: Drama
Description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?
Number of Episodes: 6 and counting
Style: Ink
My instagram: @lizard.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

I’ve already started reading your story, I’ll PM you later

Actually it’d be cool if you could do a short review or something like that- it doesn’t have to be anything lengthy or in depth, just your opinion on the story.

Sure, will do :slight_smile:

Title: It’s a Boy-Girl Thing
Author: fmr
Genre: Romance
Description: You swap bodies with your worst enemy in Mythland Academy. Among all the fighting, will you ever be able to switch back?
Number of Episodes: 4 (so far)
Style: limelight
Thanks… I’ll read your story. It feels kind of sad putting so much effort in a story if nobody reads it! I didn’t know I’d have to promote it hahaha ah

Title: She Was The Player
Descrpition: You were the player then a new kid comes to town and you fall for him
Genre: Romance
Style:Ink
Number of Episodes: 5 working on 6
(My first story)

Great, just message me when you have started to read, then I’m going to read yours :slight_smile:
Yeah I know exactly what you mean - it’s hard sometimes to gain the attention you want your story to have

Message me when you start to read mine, then I’m going to read yours :slight_smile:

Just started your first chapter

Hey episodies - I’m still up for Read4Read, especially now that the Fantastical contest has started :slight_smile:

Hello there! I would love to do a read for read! I’ll PM you when I’ve finished!

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode