Read for Read + Feedback *Open*

Hey everyone!
I’d love to do some read4reads. However, I’ve been fooled too many times, so there are some rules:

• You must read my story first and send me the screenshots here or on instagram (@episode.menia)
  • I promise I’ll read back, but if you’re still suspicious because you’ve been fooled as well, you can read it chapter by chapter and I’ll do the same.
  • I’d like to limit to 5 episodes at first, so I can read all of your stories as fast as possible. If I like your story, I’ll continue your story. :slight_smile:

Now the fun part:

My story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 8
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?
instagram: episode.menia

What more?

• Point system and choices that matter , because they influence the interaction between the characters and the story itself.
  • 3 possible love interests
  • different endings

I’m looking forward to read your stories! :blush:

4 Likes

I’m interested, but I’ll only be doing 3 chapters because that’s my maximum. I can’t do screenshots, but usually my feed backs are detailed anyway. So yeah. :smile: :blush:

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

That’s totally fine. Then I’m waiting for your feedback. :slightly_smiling_face: I love detailed feedback, because it’s what makes us better authors, right? :blush:
Looking forward to hear your opinion and reading your story!

Are you going to send the feedback here or on instagram? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll do a read for read.

I’ve been fooled many times as well and I know how frustrating it can be. (I even started a thread to complain about it.)

I will read your story and send screenshots. Since you complained about the lack of readers living up to their promise of r4r, I trust you will read mine once I send the screenshot.
Sorry for the long response, I hope you’ll still consider doing the r4r.
Let me know. :slight_smile:

Here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Hey,
Your story sounds interesting. I like fantasy :blush:
Yeah, I will read your story back! It would be really mean of me to complain about it and doing the same haha :smile:
It’s sad that it happens to so many of us :slightly_frowning_face:
Looking forward to hear your opinion about my story and to read yours :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you want to send it here or on instagram?

1 Like

I started your story btw :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sending you more screenshots via pm.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m finishing up another story soon and then I will start reading your.
:blush:
Thank you for starting mine already.
And no worries, if I say I’m going to do a r4r it gets done!

1 Like

Hi! I’m reading the first five episodes of your story. I really like the point system and how interactive it is! I would love it if you could read the first five episodes of my story :slight_smile:

Title: The Secret of Sherman High
Author: Margaret A. Knox
Episodes: 10 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Mystery (with some romance and drama)
Style: INK
Description: Betrayal, secrecy, romance, and scandal await you in the halls of Sherman High…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5135463616872448

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback and for reading my story :blush: I’m going to start yours as well. :slight_smile:

I wanted to let you know that I started reading your story and will DM you tmrw with more SS and feedback.
I’m loving it already! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush::blush:

hey, thanks for starting this thread :heart:
I will send you screenshot when I am done reading (and I totally get what you mean, I got ticked too)
Title: You,Me And The Beat
Author: Anna
Episodes 3/ongoing
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Description: Money,power,traveling…But you hate it and lie to your overprotective dad to make your dream of becoming singer come true.Then there’s mom’s plane accident which isn’t accident.
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

1 Like

Hi I would like to do read 4 read with you, please directly message me on Instagram @fongjoline and I’ll send screenshot to you in there

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I’m looking forward to your feedback and to reading your story!

1 Like

Hey, I just started reading xour story last night and finished 3 chapters:

I actually enjoyed your story, I liked outfit choices and other choices there were plenty of them :smile:
I will continue reading your story because I need to know what happens next :heart:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. :slight_smile: I’ll make sure to read 3 chapters of your story too!

1 Like

Do you have instagram or shall I send you the screenshots here? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have instagram @ annat.stories :heart:

1 Like

HEY!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: