Read for Read/Feedbacks

Hello everyone.
I made this thread so that anyone can post their stories. If you have a story that you’d like anyone to checkout or if you’re looking for awesome stories to read you can check them out here!
I recommend that you read THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED.
I will check and read your stories as long as you read mine and leave me some feedback on my fanmail. Thank you.
Title: The Girl He Never Noticed
Author: muriel.stories
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance and Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing, coming very soon)
Description: Enjoy reading the story of Eros and Jade in ‘THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED.’ Join them in their journey overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.
Link:

Thank you! And I hope to see more people posting and recommending stories on this thread.
By the way, It will help boost your reads UP.

Instagram: princessxriel
Episode: muriel.stories
Story: The Girl He Never Noticed (Contains extra & special pictures)

I’ll read yours, leave you a fanmail and pm you a screenshot.

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

I will surely check it and leave you a feedback!

Great! I will check it. Leave me a feedback as well (-: Thanks

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hey ~ If you want, you could check out my story :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll take a look at yours

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

Hi @muriel.stories - I read your story and I left some fan mail.

For the question stuff at the end of your story for the fan-mail ~ I suggest that the choice option to “repeat the question”, something along those lines, you should include to repeat the question as well. I read up to Ep3 and I kept clicking the repeat option because I forgot what the question was (accidentally tapped too fast) - tried to remember when I was on your fan mail but I can remember it so vividly, something about coffee. But other than that, I love the concept and idea of the little quiz at the end.

Anyways, other than that, I really like your cover art and your story is wonderful.

Hope you could read my story. Thanks for the r4r

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

1 Title : Paradise Author : Maggy Genre : Fantasy Style :…

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!I’ll check out your story and if you find the description interesting, here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

And also read my other story :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

I will definitely check yours and leave you some feedback. You prefer here or on your fanmail?

I filled your form and I’m about to start reading yours. I will also give you a feedback.
Thanks for reading mine in advance.

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading mine. I will start reading yours today.Thanks as well for the feedback, I will leave you some, too. I’m sorry that you encountered some problems with my quiz at the end. I will probably add an option where my readers can repeat the question if they want.
Be ready for my feedback (;

1 Like

Thank you! I have your story in my favorites and will be reading it this week! :slight_smile:
You can leave feedback on here.

Thanks ! I’ll give you a feedback when i’m done with yours :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely check yours out and get back to you in your fanmail! (Might take a couple of days, but I promise I will!)

Anyway, here’s mine:

Title : Frenemies
Genre : Drama/romance
Author : Metalicious
Short Description : College is off to a rocky start, you’re living with an anxiety disorder, and on top of that, your arch enemy just set you up to go out with your best friend.
Style : Ink
Episodes : 15 (ongoing)
Insta : metalicious.episode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

Hiya! I’d like to promote my story here too :blush::blush:

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

Hi! @muriel.stories

WOW! I love this story! You’re writing style is phenomenal and so engrossing that couldn’t put the story down! I can not wait for chapter 7! I’m dying to learn more about Eros and Jade and can’t wait to see how you grow their relationship! This story is so brilliantly written, I’m in awe! Definitely, a hidden Gem and will be staying in my favorites!

Have a great night!

• Tara (Tldax913)

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 4 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_VnMcKGStQI