Read for read? Follow for follow!

Hey i’m intrested in r4r

I have just published my first story on episode. Do give it a try.

STORY TITLE : Princess of Light
Number of chp: 3 (more coming soon)
GENRE: Fantasy
STYLE: Limelight
Description: You’ve been dreaming the same dream since past 17 years. It’s more of a nightmare than a dream…
Is that just a dream or something else…
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930192634216448

1 Like

I finished yours too. I loved the story, I added your story in my favorite. Something I don’t understand is why there are 2 options on the beginning read it and skip it. I skipped the first episode unintentionally I didn’t knew. That’s the only things that I didn’t understand but I love the graphic and the choice matters so Waw good story. Congratulations sis💓

1 Like

Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed it. :heart:
I put the skip option because I changed the story too many times to fix some things. I was thinking to change it though

1 Like

Hi sis

I loved your story. I added it in my favorite. It’s like perfect :raised_hands::heartbeat:
You deserve more reads honestly
And I can’t follow you on IG because profils are under maintenance :sob:

1 Like

Did you enjoyed mine??
And I can’t follow you on episode because profils are under maintenance!
Keep going sis! I support you!

1 Like

Aww thanks so much girl :pleading_face::sob::heart: I really appreciate your feedback, thanks!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I would love to do R4R :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Here’s my story: :blush:

Title: Till Eternity
Genre: Fantasy

Style: Limelight.

Episodes 3

Description: Emersyn’s life completely changes when she turns 18. Now, she must leave Earth, embrace her destiny and rule the Underworld by marrying one of the four Princes.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Till Eternity

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hi, i am going to read yours and give you a feedback if you want. For the moment I have zero tickets I need to wait 2 hours but don’t worry I’m not going to forget you sis!!!
If you have time, read mine its University’Life. I would love have advice

1 Like

Hi, i am going to read yours and give you a feedback if you want. For the moment I have zero tickets I need to wait 2 hours but don’t worry I’m not going to forget you sis!!!
If you have time read mine It’s University’s Life i need some advices :pleading_face:

1 Like

If you have time read mine It’s University’s Life i need some advices!!!

1 Like

Yes, I like when the MC is a tough one, I like her personality, I’d just make episodes longer but i think we’ll see more in next chapters :heart:

1 Like

Take Your Time! You Can Send Me A Message And I’ll Do The Same Tonight :sparkling_heart:

Hi! Thank you :sparkling_heart:
Yes, for sure.
I’ll be reading your story too :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I will do it when I will have tickets. I will send you a message 💁

I can do r4r

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
love interest: only one. not up for discussion.
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

2 Likes

Hello :grin:

Im releasing soon my first story💕

Follow me on Instagram for story updates: Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Episode app: Anasfa.EpisodeStory

Insta: ash_creates
Episode: ash_jas

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart: I’ll do a r4r with you.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Hi, Kheira :white_heart:
Your story looks interesting :sparkles: BTW, I’m up for R4R :hugs: and this is my story. Hope you can read it :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter