Read for read for my contest story MC: Marry, Kiss, Kill

Hey all! I worked on a new story with @amberose for the Missed Connections contest.
I will read 2-3 chapters minimum of your story but I will read more if I like your plot.
This round I will have a deadline because last time all the stories got piled up and I couldn’t finish.
So I will take R4R’s until February 28th! I will use the honor system for this so if you promote your story I hope you’ll abide by the R4R! Thanks guys! We worked our butt’s off to get this story as perfect as possible!
I request no horror genre. I’m generally not a fan.

8 Likes

Thanks for posting this! I look forwarding to reading your story!! :slight_smile:

Follow me on insta @episode.mickeyj

Title: Ruthless
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Ink
What it’s about: Santana’s mother passes away leaving it up to her to keep her mother’s legacy alive. Watch what happens when the stone cold and RUTHLESS gang leader find love and her mother’s killer.
Episode: 10 (ongoing)

1 Like

I just got finished reading the 1st episode and my heart! I wasn’t ready for that ending though cries I’ll be fine, just need to fix my heart but it was AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the rest of it and see what else is to come. You guys did a great job!

1 Like

r4r?

Story Name: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

THANK YOU! We had heavy discussions about how to end the episode. Getting the LI into a car accident? Definitely a missed connection. :smirk:

1 Like

Added! I’ll let you know when I’ve read it!

1 Like

Added! I’ll read soon!

1 Like

I would be willing to do a r4r with you if you’re interested :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Ohh good title! Added!

1 Like

I’m willing to do R4R my story

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Okay great! I’ll add your story to my list as well :heart::heart:

1 Like

Fabulous job! read 2 chapters and I’ll be continuing. Possible directing error in chapter 2. Seline is in the bathroom changing and her mirror image does not change her hairstyle with the character. It’s really well done. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :sob::sparkling_heart: I’ll make sure to fix the duplicates issue :heartpulse:

Edit: error fixed! I accidentally took the duplicate part out when adding the new LL template :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Read 2 chapters! Very nice! Possible directing error starting in the school courtyard with speechbubbles Lots of times I will know who’s talking based on where the speechbubble is located and I don’t read the name. I don’t think I am the only person like this but I don’t want to speak for anyone else. The seechbubble is stuck in one place for the entirety of ch 2 and half of ch 1. :smiley:

Of course! Lol it didn’t impact the plot but it may have been a hassle later! Good luck can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

Thank you so so much! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Finished. Let me know when you’ve read my story :heart:

1 Like

Okay, thank you for letting me know! I was still learning at that point but I’ll fix em!

1 Like

Just read it. Omg. That was a fantastic plot. The visual dialogue and plot twists are amazing. I cannot wait to find out more about Tommy. Awesome set up.

1 Like