Read for read (+ free review) “The Wanderer 2: Mischa”

Hi @AJ_PELZER I’m interested in doing R4R with you, and I would love an review please. :smiley:

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 5 (Working on chapter 6.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

I finished your story. It’s definetly different. You tell stories in an unconventional way and I like it. It’s a bit hard to understand what’s going on, but I think it’s part of your story’s charm.
I really love real life stories. I am curious when reading it what parts are real and which are made up. It’s good to see a lot of interracial love in your story (the one you’ll read also has it in it too).
I’m assuming the Grace character was based on someone you didn’t like very much. She seems a bit of a ditz to me.
Only thing is your character is very beautiful and all the outfits cover up her body apart from outfit one. I would have thought she’d be a little more confident about showing a bit of skin.
When you (Lin) appear in the story, you look very much like the lead character (Megan.) so, I’m assuming she is who you are based on.
A very good read. Keep up the good work.

I’m glad to know you liked it! :blush:

All those who have reviewed my story agree with one thing:
Is a bit difficult to understand. Since I read your comment, I reread the first five chapters and I think the confusion is mainly because of Megan, Mai and Mei. :thinking: Would you be so kind as to tell me what are the main things that are not understood? I plan to put a Q&A at the end of the chapters. :grin:

Hahaha, the character of Grace I came up thanks to my cousin, all my characters were very nice, and I decide to put some seasoning. :laughing:

In fact, I am Megan inside the story. Mai and Mei would be my internal thoughts that contradict each other. :grin: Megan is my nickname, Mai is by my first name, and Mei is by my middle name. There are many things that are based on my life and various fun facts. I can tell you through PM if you want! :hugs:

HEY EPISODIANS!!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Well who is this mysterious person? What’s her deal? Does she control the actions of the people? I’m curious that one of the characters is a sister, but is way lighter skin colour than the others. Maybe some things are lost in translation. It’s certainly not a bad story. Just different

Hi! I read your story. It’s quite funny and gave me a lot of laughs, although the mother dying of cancer does seem to down the tone. I like how your story is self-aware that it’s a story. The characters breaking the forth wall made me laugh out loud. Only thing is the MC seems to act quite calm when she’s told sheks a demigod. Also, wouldn’t she be a bit suspicious about meeting a guy she hardly knew in a strange place?
I hope your story gets more reads. It’s an interesting idea and I’m curious to see how you go with it. Good luck!

Thank you so much!!

You’re welcome! Thanks for sharing your story with me.

Thank you for your feedback! The parents death is actually fictional, but there was a death in my life that helped me with inspiration for the story. Almost all of the characters are based off people in my life that I know/knew. And her nationality is actually greek, based off the name Maia, which is a name in greek mythology…kind of random but yeah :joy:

Thanks to all who have shared their stories with me so far. Please send me more. I love reading new stories.

Hi, I’m open for R4R, If you’re interested just DM me.I’m sharing my story link here…Please read it and comment about it…:kissing_heart:
Thank you.
Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Piku.C
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Would you keep it or just leave it?:wink: CC (HD Art scene’s)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672705810202624
Instagram : @writtenbypiku

Sorry it took so long, but I finally finished your story.
It’s quite good, although I was far more interested in the love story than the business dealings side of the story. Despite your language difference, it’s not to hard to read your story. There are a lot of grammar errors, but it’s pretty easy to understand what is going on.
Only thing is I did think the “sexy” dresses at the funeral were a bit inappropriate. Also, it’s VERY obvious who the business partner is in part 13. I don’t know what can be done to make it less obvious.
Your direction and costume choices are very good. I love the backgrounds you use. You are very good at using cliffhangers to keep the reader wanting to know what will happen in the next chapter.
A very good effort, well done.

Please keep them coming, I really want to read more stories

Hi, can anyone that haven’t read my story, please give me an indication of if you’re going to? I sent screenshot, I just want to make sure you got them as they haven’t shown as read in my inbox

Thank you so much for your feedback. I’ll try to correct my mistaks here…I’ll read yours tonight…:blush:
Once again thanks I really appreciate your honest feedback…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face: