READ for READ GROUPCHAT! [CLOSED]

UPDATE: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED BECAUSE ALL THE SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO COULDN’T JOIN, DON’T WORRY! I WILL OPEN MORE READ FOR READ GROUPCHATS IN THE FUTURE!

Hello! I decided to start a read for read groupchat on instagram for episode authors. Here is the basic information of how the read for read groupchat will work:

INFO: Starting August 5th, 10 of us will be placed into a groupchat for 10 days. For each day, we will all read 3 chapters of one person’s story and give them feedback, constructive criticism, tell them what we like/dislike about their story, etc.
DATE: This groupchat will start on August 5th and end 10 days later on August 14th once every person’s story has been read.
RULES:

1. IF YOU KNOW YOU’RE NOT GONNA HAVE TIME TO READ 3 CHAPTERS OF 9 OTHER STORIES IN THE SPAN OF 10 DAYS, :warning:DO. NOT. PARTICIPATE!! :warning: I know that sounds harsh but we can’t have people joining then flaking on us because they’re too busy. You knew what was going to happen in the groupchat, so why join if you also knew you would be too busy to participate?
  2. You MUST share screenshots proving that you’ve read at least 3 chapters of someone else’s story. If you don’t, you will be removed from the groupchat.
  3. You MUST have an instagram. This groupchat will be taking place on instagram.

HOW TO SIGN UP: Just click on this link and fill out the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdr0Djc4MLNg_VSg6zQTk9m-hTD7jdSpoIAZ55xYyBj_AaOHg/viewform?usp=sf_link

SPOTS FILLED: 10/10
If you have any additional questions you can reply to this forum or message me on instagram (@episodequeencc) :smile: I hope y’all consider joining. I think this groupchat will be a great way for people to get feedback and constructive criticism on their stories while also gaining more reads and promoting their story.

5 Likes

This sounds like a great idea! I’d love to participate! Hopefully you can find more members to join! @episodecece

1 Like

Yes hopefully :yellow_heart: and make sure to fill out the google form if you’d like to join!

1 Like

Of course! My only concern is the time. And I’m starting school on the 14th too, so…
But I think I’ll be able to help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I don’t think it should be a problem @episodecece Expect my response in the google form!
I will help you promote this idea on my IG.

1 Like

bumping to get this more attention!

I am in :smile::smile:

1 Like

Yay! Just make sure to fill out the google form <3

oh nvm you already did lol

1 Like

Yes I did ahah how can we have the other people Instagram in order to follow them ? :hugs:

1 Like

Yea definitely!
@rohitstories
@/Cass_writes_
@starzzyrossie_stories
@Laura_eps
And mine is @episodequeencc

1 Like