Read for read - help

Link

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@lana_butkovic Completed. Great try on your first story, and I know you’re a new author. You have a lot of improvement to do, so take your time. It’s going to take a while of understanding the basics of coding. Now, let’s get to the real part. :wink:

1. Make sure you have your background characters in school outfits or casual clothing rather than just default outfits because I feel like it’s a bit rushed, but you’re still learning, so it’s okay lol

2. U can ask anyone in the community on the forums, to help you proofread your story for grammar/spelling errors.

3. You don’t always have to introduce your characters as it will bore the reader a bit and maybe click off on the story, but again, you’re a new author, so it’s okay. lol

Other than that, I think you did a good job on your first well. I don’t really like to read stories about students dating their professors because it is wrong, but you did have details in the story about dating professors when the professor himself explained to the student, but on the first try, you did pretty well.

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I can do a r4r if you would like :blush:

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Finished.

1 Like

Finished.

Thanks! I’ll send ss soon <3

Please check you Instagram DMs :two_hearts:

I would love to do a r4r with you☺️
Story name: Gaming: Megastar
Description: After losing the megastar competition for the 9th time, you decide to get some help in the form of your crush, the legendary KM star! Problem? He’s your sexy CEO boss!
Genre: Romance
Story contains~
Mini games
2 endings
M/F LI
Full character customization (MC and LI)
Can name MC
My IG: @/Starshine_episode
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

wanna do r4r?

I would love to do a R4R! If you are interested, just reply to this message!

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing
Link : Episode Writer Portal

Thanks for this! I am down for R4R if you want. I have two Limelight Episode stories published here they are:

First Story
Story title: Perfect 10
Author: Poury
Genre: Drama
State: ongoing ~17 episodes so far
Description: Cindy has always pursued a modelling career. If only she knew what awaited her; drama, scandals and above all her hot tempting boss.

Story title: OM: EVE [4 Endings]
Author: Poury
Genre: Horror
State: Complete (4 episodes)
Description: While celebrating Halloween, Tyler’s eyes catches the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Is she real? Or is he hallucinating?
SPOOKIES_EVE_posterThumb_iLeCpAqXCt

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do a R4R with anyone who wants it: PM me if you do, read 3 of my chapters I’ll do the same, send screenshots via Instagram - cerisaro :sparkling_heart: or here !

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Impactful Choices

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Wanna do r4r with me?

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink:

Anyone wanna do R4R??

Story: Secret Witness
Genre: Thriller
Insta: @mysiafaiyaz
Episodes:
Style: limelight

Congratulations on publishing it…
If you are interested in R4R (3x3) or (4x4 ), send me a message…