Read For Read! Honest Evaluation

Hallo people of the Episode Community!:wave: Newbies or vets. Just like everyone else in this community, everyone is just trying to get reads and try to get noticed, and so am I. But I have been a member for nearly 2 years, so I know what is a good, or not good, story. So if you would like me giving you an honest evaluation of your story, please click the link below and fill out the form.

Warning though, I have no mercy when it comes to reviewing people’s stories. So, if you don’t want any harsh or I guess offending (idk) evaluations, then all I can say is: I am not the critic for you.

Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2OiSdIFkExs6Lx3gyXR8Q2RK9IFlHbhizbxhOfKYkM1H9pg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1884265043&entry.1212348438&entry.890166071&entry.743098080&entry.1538492304&entry.355834944&entry.1668445285&entry.626469034

In return, I would absolutely love it if y’all check out my story and give me an honest and, if you want, a very hard review of my story.

You can read the first episode, or all three if you would like.:yellow_heart:

Title: H & V: Neighborhood Heroes
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Action|Comedy|
Style: Limelight
Description: Meet your “friendly neighborhood” superheroes. And some villains who may or may not win the battle.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5736960958529536

Hope you enjoy. And may the odds be ever in your favor.:smiling_imp:

If the google form is closed, please leave a comment below that you are waiting for a review. I will comment when the forms are back up again.

I filled out the form. It is a group story but still PM me the feedback please. I will read and review your story - I don’t think I’m that harsh but I’m expecting it will be really good! Can’t wait to read it! I will read it after I finish my own stories to review on my thread. :slight_smile:

I probably should have put this on my first post but your stories will be based off of this rubric:

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation ( /10):

Directing ( /10):

Plot ( /10):

Characters ( /10):

Choices ( /10):

Other comments:

Rate: (out of 5 stars)

Also, please comment that you have requested for a review so it is easier for me to find you:)

Did it🙂, and I will read your story. I hope it’s good

I just saw your google entry lol. If you don’t have a link to the story then I can’t help review it. I will need the link :grin: thank you.

Just filled out the form and will be reading your story today! :slight_smile:

I have requested for a honest review on google form. I’m currently reading your story and will private message your review in a bit. :blush:

And how I get it?:joy::joy:

Well if you go into your sister’s writer portal you can get the link from there;)

Nope I don’t have it​:frowning::joy:

I think is this :full_moon_with_face:

Hey!

Thanks for making this topic and I just sent my entry.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!

(Gonna send the cover to make sure you’ll read the right story :kissing_heart: )

Upside_Down_Kp_posterThumb_B4yBux4Z0v

No that isn’t the link lol

For future requests and requests I have not gone to yet, you will be needed to send me a review of my story before I give you a review.

To make things more fair on my part.

I am not wasting an hour or more on your story to not get anything in return. That is not what I am offering.

If you already have, pardon this message.

I just have to send you a screenshot that prove that I read your story and what I think of your story?:thinking:

I read your story and I loved it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Perfect grammar and direction
I love the plot
When chapter 4 is out?:thinking:

*Your story should have more reads

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: