Read For Read/ Honest Review/ r4r/ Promote Your Stories/ Reading Each Others Stories

Hey guys! As writers, finding a way to get recognition for your stories can be difficult and frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be that way! As a community we can gather together and support each other by reading each others stories, giving them the recognition and feedback they deserve. This is a read for read thread so leave your stories down below and I’ll be sure to read them and give you a review and all I ask in return is for you to do the same with my story. Lets inspire each other by sharing our works and supporting one another :sparkles:.!

Genre: Drama/Romance
Author: Anny
Description: Rachel worked hard to pave the way to success, but in order to maintain it she has to date Americas golden boy. Will she survive it all or get caught up in the drama of Celeb Life? (CC)
Instagram: epyanny
Link: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread, this is my first story, I would love to do R4R and honest review! since you have 3 episode’s we can do 3x3 each! :two_hearts: and we can also follow each other on episode to support each other :sparkles:

Author name: Marysol.Episode :blob_sun:
Story Genre and style: Romance, Limelight
Episodes: 5 and ongoing :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Hi I would love to! I will dm you proof and feedback once I am done! I would also love for us to follow each other on episode and instagram (if you have an episode account :blush:) my insta is @epyanny

1 Like

Thank you for this thread and I will read yours too

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 5 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 15 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Hello! I would love to do an r4r. Ill dm you!

1 Like

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this thread and I like to do r4r with anyone
This is my new story if you are interested in a Mystery story
Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Title: June.

Author: Aliceproductions.

Genre: Romantic comedy.

Chapters: 11 (complete.)

Style: Limelight/Classic (Ink cameo.)

Description: Ritchie is a lonely graphic designer who has just created his most successful character, June. Entranced by her beauty, how will he feel when he meets her in real life?

I’m interested in a r4r with you😊 if you like

1 Like

I’m interested in R4R
Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **3 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Sure! 5x5?

I’ll let you know when I’m done if you can do the same :two_hearts:

1 Like

5x5 ok👍🏻

1 Like

First chapter:

1 Like

Episodes 2 and three finished. Please read mine when you can. :heart:

1 Like

Sure I will PM you once I am finished with SS. Tysm for reading 🫶🏼

1 Like

Hello! Just read and I really love the plot of the story. Super unique and creative! Tysm for joining the r4r! (Have already added it to my favorites) :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, is it ok if you show a screenshot of the end of chapter three? I can’t see it in the final screenshot you sent, it’s cut off

Hi😊 I like to do r4r with you if you like

Thank you so much for this thread. I would love to support your story and to do some r4r with you. DM me if you are interested :pray::pray:
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 11
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal
This is my story!