READ FOR READ! (I am cereal)

Hey guys!

I’ve recently just re-downloaded Episode because I was bored after a year, and WOW! The Limelight art gives me life. There was a story that I’ve created that had almost 700 reads but I never got to finish it.

SO, I made a re-make of that story, BUT WAAAY BETTER - and in Limelight. I had so much fun composing it.

I want to do read for reads, SERIOUS ones. Because in the past I’ve read other people’s stories, but they never read mine in return (got scammed, sad life). So drop down feedback or screenshots showing proof that you’ve read at least 1 or 2 chapters (Or more if you liked it) - and I’ll read yours and give feedback (I am cereal).

I’m on holidays for University, so I have so much free time, also I work part time so no biggie.

Here’s my story, I hope you like it!

Author: Fluffy Rice
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past. (Remake)
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode (slide into my DM’s if you want bby)

This story is actually based on my own experiences in real life. ALSO, the cover arts are still Pending for Review, so the picture at the moment is the default art of the guy stepping on a banana peel.

I hope you guys could check out my story! Can’t wait to read yours!

(PS. It’s not the “Loving You Again (Discontinued)” story, that’s my old one in INK. The difference between the old and the remake is that the remake has more and better plot lines, and better directing!

LET’S GOOOO!!!

Hey, I would love to read your story :slight_smile:
That’s mine:

Thanks for making this thread :slight_smile:
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it end in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Capture

Hey @Alisha.Sophie!

I’ll be sure to read your story, just finishing up this person’s review and I’ll jump on yours. Thank you for the link! I’ll reply my review/feedback soon! I just followed you on Instagram

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello I’m ready for a read for read :slight_smile:

For a guaranteed feedback, kindly fill this form of the link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

imagehttps://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/business4/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/a/b/ab070faa1020ad0840c5b1d2931fffe1c54b93c9.jpg

I’d love to R4R with someone!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1 1 1

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

@Alisha.Sophie Hiya! I read your story, also thanks for following me back on Instagram!

Episode 1, there’s a typo on the choices - I forgot to screenshot but it said something like
Are you excited to go to school tomorrow?
scared
exited
< so that needs to be corrected to “Excited”

Also here, got to change it to “underwear”

• Isabella is so hateful omg! She’s getting on my nerves hahaahah, and seeing from your cover photo, I can predict she will do something awful to Mia and Cody :’(

So, I am up to episode 3, just waiting for more passes now. I absolutely love your story so far. The directing skills are so good, I have much to learn! I added the story to my favourites and I’ll be sure to finish it when I get more passes. I hope you can check out my story.

@Maggy

I will defs be reading more!
The story has been added to my favourites!
I hope you can check out my story!

Thank you!

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile: I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible so we can get started :blush:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I’ll correct the spelling mistakes.

I’m so proud you like it <3

Hey @JuliaE I just followed you on Instagram! Looking forward to this Read4Read! I Romantic Comedy story, yess!

• Your story is making me miss INK :frowning: haha!
  • Girlll, your directing. I’m shook.
  • The beginning is already making me laugh. Terrance pls
  • The MC is so sassy
  • TERRACE IS MY FAVOURITE!
  • The story made me laugh a lot
    My story progress:

When I get more passes, I’ll finish the story off.

Great job!

I hope you can read my story!

@jessfox13 Hi there, I read the first 3 episodes of your story. I followed you on instagram too!

• Love the plot.
  • The directing is amazing too! I have much to learn!
  • Luke is hilarious hahaha! “Meera knows I’m gay right?” “I don’t think she cares”
  • LOL poor Luke, I had a friend like him and a lot of girls had a crush on him and he’s like “Err… but I’m gay though.” He’s my favourite character. Reminds me of my friend haha.
  • Had a few laughs, like the guy who auditioned and his guitar playing was bad - and he was like “I nailed it” hahah
  • I’m now craving for starburst now
  • Black Betty was literally my jam when I was younger
  • Added story to favourites

My story progress:

I hope you can read my story.

Thank you

Hello @gisellec, I’ve read your story. I followed you on instagram! <3

i forgot to screenshot that i finished ep 3 - haha. but yeah i was in bed, took a nap and fell asleep after.

thank you for sharing! Hope you can read my story soon :slight_smile:

OMG !!! Amazing feedback, thank you so much I’m so flattered! It’s my first story so i’m trying my very best !! :smiley:
Thank you so much.
I’ve seen that you’ve filled out the form.
I’ll give you a feedback when i’m done reading your story :slight_smile:

Maggy xo.

Is it really your first story? Damn girl, you’ve done really well for a first story. :slight_smile: Amazing work!

Thanks so much for reading and the feedback! I really appreciate it!! I’ll check yours out today!!

Wow thanks a lot ! :smiley:
I have some tips ! On how to direct easier :slight_smile: and faster.

Thank you so so much!!! :heartbeat:

thank you, hope you can check out my story :slight_smile:

Just read your story!!! I love the relationship of starting our annoyed with each other and then falling in loooove. They’re so cute! Nice job on the music and directing as well!!