READ FOR READ (I'll give you some feedback too!)

Hello all!

I would love to read your stories and offer you some feedback! I will not be grading or reviewing your work-- so please don’t hesitate to submit your story to the thread, as this is a safe space!

All you have to do is follow the rules I’ve listed below and I’ll get right to reading your story! (I’ll read 3 chapters)

• If I’ve liked your post, that means I’m in the process of reading your story :partying_face:

RULES:

• Read at least ONE CHAPTER of my story: Dear Luna
  • Follow me on Instagram (episode.ms_p) and DM me a screenshot of you finishing Chapter 1!

(Example post:)
My Story Name : Dear Luna

Author Name: Ms P

My Instagram : episode.ms_p

Link : https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4616461060538368

Description : You’ve recently lost your twin sister in an abrupt “accident”. Can you uncover the truth and move on past all the lies, heartbreak, and deceit? (Limelight, CC, Multiple LI, Choices Matter)

Category : Drama/Mystery

# of Chapters Released : 11, With more coming soon!

DearLunaPic

I’m looking forward to reading all your stories!

16 Likes

Here you go!! Tell me what you think!
Title : When She Came
Author : Deedee
Genre : Romance
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : 2 girls afraid of showing who they are until they meet and everything changes.
Episodes : 10 episodes. I update weekly just uploaded Season 1 finale on July 4th now I’m taking a short break to work on Season 2 and start my second story.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6555793749114880
Instagram : @deedee.writes
Cover :Shanni and Dilan2

Hey!
I left some information down below about my story <33
Story:Bitten By A Serpent
Author:Episode.Chloexo
Gerne:Romance/Action
Style: INK
Chapters: 16 (ongoing)
Description: When Harper Ramos is brutally murdered, it’s up to the Serpents to catch her killer. Only to be left dumbfounded when it’s one of their own. All snakes shed their skin eventually.

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5803924564213760

1 Like

I’ll do a R4R :grinning:
3 each?
Title - Maid Of Honour
Genre - fantasy and mystery
Description-When your goal is to become The High Maid, and girls in Meattle are going missing… what will stop you from your goal? Limited CC

Link -http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6150371660726272

STORY NAME: Bitten by a Serpent

AUTHOR: Chloe-Louise

GENRE: Action/Romance

Please keep in mind that I am in no way bashing your story. I am just trying to give you my honest thoughts! :two_hearts:

So, here you go:

Plot

What a creative and action packed storyline so far! I am definitely being kept interested as the chapters progress! I do have a few recommendations and comments for you regarding the plot–

• I was a little confused about who the serpents are and what they do until chapter 3, but I still am a bit unsure- are they a gang, mafia, criminals, assassins? I do think that a little more explanation of this in the first chapter would be great in getting your readers even more engaged!

• I thought Blade was just a work friend for the longest time- (until I read the FAQ)! I suggest making their relationship well known from the very start to get rid of any confusion for the audience!

• I had to read chapter one again because I thought that Avangaline was the person that shot the grandmother! I think somehow explicitly mentioning or demonstrating that the shooter and Avangaline aren’t the same person would clear this up for the readers (or maybe this was just a me thing lol :confounded:)

Directing

All in all your directing is awesome! I really enjoyed all of the overlays you’ve used–they add much more detail and depth to the story! Here are some of my other suggestions:

• Try having the music fade out! Here’s the coding for it: volume music 0 3000

• I think adding in some pauses in between narration could add much more emphasis and power to the character’s words! (especially in the opening scene when the mystery sniper is narrating)

• Some neutral background music would be a nice touch as well!

Character Development

I really like how you’ve set up the character’s backstories and pasts, as us readers know some details but are also left wanting to know more of what happened and what has shaped the characters!

• We also see where Avangaline will get her drive from, as she wants to avenge her grandma!

• I really appreciate the romance aspect of the story as it isn’t too overbearing and doesn’t take away from the action theme!

• There’s just so much unknown and I really don’t know what is coming next! I love it!

Final Thoughts

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed the story so far and I will be continuing to read! What a clever plot and great directing!

Keep up the hard work and thanks for submitting your story @Episode.Chloexo !

-Ms. P

1 Like

Ahhh
Thankyou so much
I’m lowkey crying reading this :pleading_face:
Thankyou so much for the such sweet words you have no idea how much it means to hear <3

1 Like

Sure thing-- I hope this helped!

1 Like

Hey! I just finished episode 1 of your story. I’ll send you the ss over insta.
This is my story I hope you like it. I’d love to hear your thoughts about it.
Title: Delicate Angel
Author: Randa
Genre: Drama
Description: Hard-working Kimberly went through an accident that made her lose an important part of her life. But as she moves forward, she starts to find clues that may change her life. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6209277523066880
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
xoxo!

1 Like

STORY NAME: Delicate Angel

AUTHOR: Randa

GENRE: Drama

Please keep in mind that I am in no way bashing your story. I am just trying to give you my honest thoughts! :two_hearts:

So, here you go:

Plot

May I say how captivating the first chapter and your intro to the chapters are! I just really love the concept of unlocking more and more of our memory as the chapters progress. Very creative!

Directing

Overall, wow! I was especially blown away in chapter 2 where you get to learn more about Kimberly’s friends and the meanings behind their tattoos! I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it on the platform before–being able to move so freely around the screen! I do have some other suggestions:

• Keep John’s name unknown! I saw that you were able to do this with other background characters (not having the speech bubble say their script name) and I think making John’s speech bubble like this (until we formally meet him) would be a great detail to add in!

• Your character sizing was a bit off when John orders his coffee (Kimberly is scaled quite large in comparison to John). But this is a quick fix!

• I recommend changing the mom and dad’s outfits in chapter 2 (they are in the same clothes as they were in during the childhood flashback). I feel like this could make the story more realistic!

• Be careful with props when a character talks (there was a scene in chapter 3 when John was talking to his sister and she has a hairbrush in her hand. It ends up getting in the way while she is talking as it wasn’t removed from her hand). But again, this is a very quick fix!

• I saw that you are using a points system, which is awesome and adds a lot more depth to the story! l do recommend letting the reader know if they have gained points or lost them-- you can code something like=
    readerMessage +1 John
    And it will appear on the top of the screen like: +1 John
    Letting the reader know the impact of their choice.

Character Development

• As I said previously, I really like how we know bits and pieces of Kimberly’s memory and are slowly getting more as the story develops! Her backstory is so intriguing and I can’t wait to find out more about her past!

Final Thoughts

Overall what a creative concept and I’m looking forward to future chapters! Additionally, your english is really good for it being your second language–I have even more respect for your writing because of this!

Keep up the hard work @randa !

-Ms. P

1 Like

oh thank you ao much for your time and help :pleading_face::pleading_face:
your review made all my time i spent on this story worth it so thanl you so much :heart::heart:
i really appreciate it :two_hearts::two_hearts:
i will fix the details you told me about in my next update :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi, I just published my first story not too long ago! I would to do a R4R and get some feedback! :grinning:
Thank you! and I will DM you my ss
Here’s my story!
Title: Unscripted (INK)
Author: Stephanie Ann
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 3 chapter 4 is on it’s way!
Description: Isabella Torres is a long time actress who’s career has gone to ruin due to her obnoxious behavior. Will she be able to build her career back up with the help of her new manager?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6438519300816896
Instagram is @stephann.episode
Description:

Hi! I’d love to do a r4r with you! I also just published my story about an hour ago :joy:
Title: The Infamous Five
Author: -B
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: After a group of humans were given superpowers, many were killed or ostracized for their abilities. Together, Five teens use their powers to fight crime all while in…highschool?!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6132192087572480
instagram: @/idk.writes
Cover:

2 Likes

Omg that cover art is so cool! and sure I would love to do a R4R! I have to finish some other R4R’s but as soon as I am finished I will send you ss when I am done! :smile:

haha thank you I like yours too! and sounds great, if you have an instagram you could send me ss through there bc I’m more reachable there :slight_smile: but i’ll get started on your story as soon as I can!

1 Like

Ok sure! :smile: :two_hearts:

:raising_hand_woman:t2: I just published my first story and I would love to do R4R with you or anyone who is interested! :blush:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action
Episodes: 6 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two souls are broken by their hurtful past. They lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? Will it be mission accomplished or an additional mission to be resolved? [LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

1 Like

And I’ve dm you on insta. :blush:

STORY NAME: Bullet to the Heart

AUTHOR: Eeviee

GENRE: Drama/Action

Please keep in mind that I am in no way bashing your story and hard work. I am just trying to give you my honest thoughts! :two_hearts:

So, here you go:

Plot

I’m usually not into reading mafia type stories, but the way you’ve written out the plot so far is super intriguing and I’m really interested in what’s to come!

Directing

WOW WOW WOW! What an epic intro to the first chapter and I love how you start the others with the file background and a picture of an event taking place in the current chapter-- it makes your story super unique! I also really like that you’ve included many small choices-- It makes me feel like I have an impact on the story, even if it’s just a minor dialogue branch. And then all of your advanced zooms-- they really add much more depth to your story! Your directing is truly incredible :raised_hands:

I do have a few suggestions for you that can be super quick fixes!

• Maybe have longer pauses in between scenes. For example when you put the moon background in to show it’s night time, have a longer pause on the background or fade out from the previous scene longer! There were a few times when it seemed like we were quickly jumping from one scene to the next.

• When we see Matthew for the first time maybe make it a little more dramatic–describe his features to us, his demeanour, and maybe even throw in a slow zoom. In other words, make our first introduction to our love interest even more attention grabbing!

Character Development

• I would suggest explaining or teasing more about the MC’s past and her relationship with her mother in chapter 1-- to get the readers more connected to the MC’s character from the very beginning! This could be a simple as making the MC say something like: It’s been me and my Mom for as long as I can remember now OR My Mom is the only family I really have left-- and that’s why we’re so close. I don’t know, something along those lines :joy:

• I loved that we got to know Matthew more in chapter 2 while visiting the orphanage-- it really drew me more to his character!

• I’m interested in knowing how the MC got into her profession! But I’m guessing this will be explained later on.

Final Thoughts

WOW! I can see how much time you’ve dedicated to your story and it’s definitely paid off! What amazing directing and unique plot!

Keep up the hard work @Eevie.stories and thank you for submitting your story to the thread!

-Ms. P

1 Like

OMG! Thank you so much for the feedback :pleading_face: :purple_heart: I’ll take that into consideration. :blush:
It’s just because when I read stories, I don’t like it when the zooming or transition is slow (just my own preferences opinion :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:)
I’m glad you enjoy reading them! :hugs:

1 Like

Hello…I am new here.
I would love to be a part of your r4r.
My story is Exaltation.
In the Drama genre.
Instagram- saaj.episode
Please help me promote my story.
Thank you. :blush:!