READ FOR READ (I'll give you some feedback too!)

Ah, okay I totally understand that!

Hi @Saaj1! I would absolutely love to check out your story! Please see the rules I’ve listed above and I’ll get right to reading “Exaltation”!

Hi @Deedee.Writes ! I would absolutely love to check out your story! Please see the rules I’ve listed above and I’ll get right to reading “When She Came”!

That sounds great @Stxrylines! DM me ss on insta and I’ll start reading “Maid of Honour” as soon as I can!

@steph1023 Are you still interested in a R4R and getting some feedback from me? If so, don’t hesitate to DM me on Instagram with ss and I’ll get right on it!

@idkwrites I’d love to do a R4R with you if you’re open to it! See the rules I’ve listed above and I’ll start reading “The Infamous Five” asap!

1 Like

I’m willing to follow the rules for the r4r! Gonna follow you on instagram now.

2 Likes

STORY NAME: The Infamous Five

AUTHOR: B

GENRE: Action

Please keep in mind that I am in no way bashing your story and hard work. I am just trying to give you my honest thoughts! :two_hearts:

So, here you go:

Plot

I’m absolutely loving the concept and how the story has played out so far! It’s filled with many action fighting scenes, but also at times is more light hearted and funny or can be emotional and deep–it’s very versatile!

I do have a few suggestions that might be able to improve your story even more:

• Maybe don’t include the shootout flashback with Azula’s parents twice–just have it be part of the full flashback that occurs later on in chapter 1! I feel like combining them would then in turn keep the readers more engaged!

• Also from a reader’s point of view, I thought that the chapters were a little too long–especially the first chapter. I think chapter 1 would’ve ended perfectly after Frost said welcome to the team–then chapter 2 would pick up with the action packed scene where Azula is out with the team on their “mission”!

Directing

What incredible overlays! I especially loved how the bullet shooting scene was directed in slow motion in chapter one! This small but artistic directing detail really added so much to the story, almost giving it a movie like feel while reading! Your overlays just really took the story to another level :exploding_head:

• I did notice that at times the female characters were scaled larger than the males (Azula’s mom in a flashback, Dawn while talking to Soren for the first time)–but this is a super minor fix!

Character Development

• You’ve done so well with character development! Even though the story has relatively just started, I feel like I know a lot about the characters and their pasts so far but at the same time I still have a lot more to learn! I like that you haven’t given everything away yet but we also have something to go off of at the moment.

Final Thoughts

You have such an exciting plot and unique but relatable characters! I’m curious about where the Infamous Five are off to next.

Keep up the hard work @idkwrites and thank you for submitting your story to the thread!

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like

Absolutely! Hope this finds you helpful

I apologize for the late reply. I’m still interested. I will read your story now and dm you on insta when I am done :smile:

2 Likes

could you and I do a read for read?

Hey there, here is my story :hugs::heart:
Title: Your Heart My Heart
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 5
Style: Ink
Description: Michelle has never been in love but when she meets a boy with an unusual past who ends up being her new classmate things start to go upside down. No cc, art scenes
Link:

Cover

Uses a lot of overlays, sometimes you won’t be able to pick an outfit

2 Likes

who designed your cover?

1 Like

@hn.bella on Instagram there’s also her watermark on cover

1 Like

oh, i don’t have insta. what is her episode user?

1 Like

I don’t know sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

it’s ok!

1 Like

did you read my book yet?
No pressure

1 Like

Hey there @Leathelion! I’d love to do a r4r with you-- just check out the rules I’ve posted above and I’ll get right on it! And same thing with you @jazzy_05-- if you want to do a r4r with me check out what I’ve uploaded at the top of the thread!

2 Likes

ok! I could read ur book, but i don’t have insta :frowning:

That’s totally fine! You can message me the screenshot here on the forums!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. You can do r4r for one of these stories with me. I will start on yours in a while.

Story description:
April’s just out of an abusive relationship from a powerful gang leader. How will she handle her relentless ex, and a new hot sexy guy who’s incredibly dangerous? (CC)

Story Title: Dangerous DNA
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Thriller, romance, drama, supernatural
Style: LL and ink
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link: