Read for read! I've published my first story! *NEW EPISODES WEEKLY*

Hey everyone! I’ve just published my first story and I’m looking for people to read it and possibly give me feedback. I’m also totally up for reading others stories in return and giving my thoughts on them because it’s always great to find new stories!

My new story is called Recovery, where you follow Quinn as she recollects on her childhood and teenage years, the choices she made and the impact they had on her growth. Her life is packed with drama, romance and she also suffers from depression. It probably has a bit of a slow start, as the beginning of the story will be mostly introducing characters and story lines until it gets juicy. The story will have a preset story line it will follow, but I hope to learn more about branching and choices so readers will have some impact on the severity of the choices Quinn makes, and in turn how she ends up feeling about it.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6586427258961920

If you’re interesting in doing a r4r please let me know! I’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

hey! your story sounds interesting and different then what I usually read, I am interested in r4r!
I will add your story and read it as soon as my phone charges, btw my story is called “You, me and the beat” it would mean a lot if you could check it out. Us new authors gotta stick together. :kissing_heart:

I’ll add yours to my favourites and read it in about 10 minutes. And we certainly do! Excited to hear your thoughts :blush::two_hearts:

Thank you! I’ll read yours now :kissing_heart:

I would love to do read for read with you!
You can Dm me on Instagram: Melyelaine

Title: The Mystical Realm
Genre: Fantasy
Embark on a journey to uncover the mysteries and history of the Mystical Realm. Will you change the fate of the realm and find love? You Decide. Limelight, CC.

I’m excite to read your story, I hope you will enjoy mine!

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and DM you with feedback once I’m finished.

If you would like to do the same here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Hello. My name’s B612 Resident. It’s nice of you to create this thread :slight_smile: . I’d love to do a R4R with you. Here’s the information of my story

Title: Fantastical: Angel on Vacation
Author: B612 Resident
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Type: Ink
Description: Rexana is an angel sent to Human world. She decided to consider it a vacation but will things turn out the way she imagined? Can she keep her identity a secret? c.c
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5451204643913728
Story cover:

Thank you :smile:

Hi I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram if you have one? @fongjoline
My story is Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hi, thank you! I’d love to do the same for you. I’ll get to it as soon as I can :slight_smile: I’ll add your story to my favorites now and follow you on episode!

Hi! I’d love to do a read for read with you! Thank you so much. I’ll get to it as soon as I can. :slight_smile: I’ll add your story to my favorites now and follow you on episode!

I’ve added yours to my favourite too. I’ll send you DM on IG when I finish reading your story. :wink:

Hi,
I added your story to my favorties and will get to it soon. I have a few stories I’m reading but will definitely get to yours this weekend.
I will follow you on instagram too! :slight_smile:

Hello, I just DM you on IG :slight_smile:

Recovery has a new chapter out! Still up for doing R4R with other writers! :heart:

HEY!!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Added it to my favourites, will read as soon as I get chance. I’d appreciate if you’d do the same :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve followed you on insta to let you know when I’m done! :heart:

I’d love to make a R4R!

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she can’t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life? Where’s her new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will she finally find answers to her past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

I’ll add it to my favourites now and let you know when I’m done :blush:

Recovery is now up to episode 5! Episode 6 will be out this week. Still up for r4r with other authors :heart: