Read for Read (LDR Contest)

Hi there :slight_smile: If anyone wants to do a read for read, I’ll gladly read your story! If you don’t want to read my LDR story, that’s completely fine, I’ll still read your story if you want me to! If anyone wants to read my story, it’s called ‘LDR: Camps and French Kids’

Scottish school on a trip to France where there’s a certain French boy who captures your attention, which captures the attention of a jealous French girl… Crazy! [1-3] CC| Male LI

If you want me to read your story, just drop your title, link or both :slight_smile:
Enjoy your day :slight_smile:

P.S. If you feel like it is easier for you to use Instagram, feel free to DM me @chattyme.episode369 and if you want me to give you feedback and/or screenshots, just let me know :wink:

6 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM me so I can keep track

My story title: LDR: Different Planets

Description: You fall in love, the only problem? You live on different planets and are forbidden to be together. Will love conquer all?
CC/Choices Matter/Minigames

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4632185202737152

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Just started reading it and I’m already really intrigued! (mines is really boring lol)

aww, i’m sure yours is good, I have passes so i’ll start reading yours right now! do you want screenshots?

1 Like

You do you. I don’t mind, screenshots or not. If you don’t want to, then that’s perfectly fine, if you do want to, then feel free… I’m about to make an Insta account, so I’ll let you know deets and stuff if you want to

sure!

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do R4R with you, but my story isn’t LDR Entry. I hope that’s not a problem.
Here’s my link.

1 Like

Not a problem at all! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to read it! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you I’ll start with your story soon

1 Like

I’ve just made my Insta account… @chattyme.episode369

followed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to! My story is LDR: Love You From Afar
After an unexpteded accident, you end up in the astral world. Falling in love with your online friend through the astral was NOT on your bucket list.

F/M LI | CC |

1 Like

hm… are you that person from the other thread? lol also… your story is really interesting :open_mouth: although… ive ran out of passes for now :frowning: but theyll be refilled really soon anyway… cant wait to read episode 3! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would love to do a R4R with you. my ig is @saol.epi :crescent_moon:

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ʟᴅʀ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ.
ᴍᴄ: ᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴇꜱᴀɪ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ].
ʟɪ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ].
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

" ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇᴘɪɴᴅʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ? "

1 Like

Yeah omg I forgot about the other thread lol
Now it’s an official r4r :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Epinder :joy: also love the story so far :open_mouth:

1 Like

i added your story to my favourites as i currently have no passes left. when i am done i will send you ss for proof!

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile: ive started episode 1 and its really exciting, but my phone has died :frowning: so i gotta wait for it to charge now :joy: cant wait to continue reading it

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r :heart:

Here’s the link for my story

1 Like

oooooh… one word titles… scary stuff :joy: already intrigued :smiley:

1 Like