Read for read! Let’s support each other!

Hi friends!
I am a new author to episode and I am willing to do read for read! I have been an avid reader for a long time and just released the first chapters of my new story.
I WILL read ALL of your stories it just might take some time. Please give a read to my story then I will go ahead and read yours! Lets help each other out!
My story: The Mystical Realm
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: Embark on a journey to uncover the mysteries and history of the Mystical Realm. Will you change the fate of the realm and find love? You Decide. Limelight, CC.

When you read please take screenshots and send them to me on Instagram, this is the best way for me to see them.
Instagram: Melyelaine

Thanks! I’m looking forward to reading your stories!

2 Likes

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::blush:

I’ve added your story to my list!! Please go read my story and I read yours as soon as I can! :blush:

Title: Superhuman
Author: Episodebykiara
Instagram:Episodebykiara
Genre: Action
Episodes: 3 but only read 2
Style: Ink
Description: An alien invasion is coming, only solution is to turn humans into superhumans.image

Hey, @Melyelaine! Thank you for creating this thread. I hope you’d be interested in giving my story a read. I’d love to read yours, too! Here are my story details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Have a great day! :two_hearts:

Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
ink
mystery
12 current episodes
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
pls dm ig @episode.hina

Thanks so much! I have added your story to my list!
My instagram is currently not working,and I have no idea whats going on. But you can still send me screenshots there or post them here. Once I see your screenshots I will read gives yours a read! I’m excited to read your story!

Hey, thanks for joining!
My instagram is currently not working… but you can send me still send the screenshots there or post them on here. I will read your story once I get the screenshots. Looking forward to reading it!
@hina21

Okay thanks! :wink:I will be sure to send you screenshots!

LOL I just got my Instagram working again. please send them on there @Episode.Kiara2 @hina21 @aprilish

2 Likes

Could you please read my story “In the County”?
Title: In the County
Author: Mimi Brix
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 5

I’d love to read any of your stories if you’d just reply to me with your story information!

TITLE; IMPERFECTIONS
AUTHOR: LUQMAN I.
GENRE: DRAMA/ROMANCE
STYLE: INK
DESCRIPTION: Feelings of insecurity took over her life, but him tripping on you changes you for the better good. Will you survive or will you break down with him?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5256966931087360
INSTA: @luqmanauthor

Hey,
I’d like to do a read for read with you and give you feedback (if you want). :slightly_smiling_face:
Here is my story:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 8
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
instagram: episode.menia
What more?

• Point System and Choices that matter because they influence the interaction between characters and the storyline itself.
  • 3 possible love interest but only if you want
    What’s fantasy about it? Well, you will see in chapter 3.

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I really hope you like it :two_hearts:
If you like to do r4r send me your feedback :blush:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

1 Like

Hey, I just added your story to my list! please send me screenshots and I’ll be sure to give you a read!

I’ve just added your story to my list! please send me screenshots and I will be sure to read your story!

hey thanks,
I’ve just added your story to my list. I will read it as soon as i get your screen shots and I would love to have feedback as well! looking forward to reading your story!

hey! i just added your story to my list. please send me screenshots and I will get to your story as soon as I can!

Hi! Sure I’ll send my screenshoots from IG thank you so much :blush:

Hi everyone! I’m Lou. :wave:t3::sweat_smile:

I just finished revamping my story Puppy Love. It’s out with a better storyline and improved directing. I’m up for a Read for Read if you’re interested. By the way, I don’t just read your stories, I also leave feedbacks and suggestions. Here’s the details of my story.

Title: Puppy Love
Author: Lou
Episodes: 4 Ongoing
Genre: Romance w/ a touch of Fantasy (but it’s in the fantasy section)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630801559027712

Why should you give this story a read?
Well I know it’s title appears to be so cliche but don’t be fooled 'cause it’s beyond what you expected. Find out what it feels like to be in a dog’s feet by reading Alli’s thoughts. Will Jason be able to admit his true feelings for Alli after finding out she’s his puppy?

Follow me on IG: @authorlou.episode
Looking forward in hearing your feedbacks! HAPPY READING. :blush::kissing_heart: