Read for read. let us support each other

Hi everyone, I just published my 2nd story and honestly I was pretty devasted when no one read it for the past 24 hours.
So, I decided to promote it by doing a r4r.

Rules
1)Please kindly follow me on Instagram (episode.saka) -(Optional)
2) Post your story below, I will take my time to read and comment on them. (This comment will be my own opinion)
3) It is a read for read; so you have to read my story and I will read your story.
4)I will also appreciate some feedback because I want to know what you think.
5)I will continue reading your story if I like it.

STORY NAME- VINDICATION
PLOT- Like any other girl, Bella wants to have a fairytale wedding with her prince charming but her wedding day got bloody; it was the day she LOST EVERYTHING. When your life, Identity, Lovelife, everything you love has been taken away, Bella only has one choice, REVENGE. What awaits Bella in the game of revenge, justice and love,

3 Likes

This story is romance?

Hi! I would love to r4r with you since we are in the same genre. Here’s mine. I’ll send some screenshot if I’m done,:wink:

Title: XENA PIERCE
Author: sophiesophilatte
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
Description: An HEIRESS, a DAUGHTER, a GIRL who seeks answers–guide XENA as she battles in order to save her mother. Will she make it through? Her SURVIVAL depends on you. (LL)
How many episodes: 3 :blush:

Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Thank you so much! :blush:

@youngblackboy
Hi, I messaged you on Instagram. My instagram is @fluffyrice.episode

1 Like

Hi guys! Not sure if it’s alright but this is my entry for the thriller contest. Do tell me what you think about it. It’s my first time entering a contest. :smiley: but it is my second time directing and publishing a story. Here’s the link below. Thank you!

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

The post is for those interested in R4R

Yup idm R4R :slight_smile:

My story :slight_smile:
Title: Skai’s Stories

Author: Mystery

Episode: 8 (More coming soon)

Style: INK
Genre: Drama

[

R4r?
This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 11

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you! :smiley:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
7 episodes. (Working on chapter 8 & 9 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

I’ll definitely read this once school lets out tonight!

Please read my story, A Heartbeat Away.

Title: A Heartbeat Away

Author: Sparky Sue

Style: Ink

Episodes: Just the first three episodes are published so far

Description: After narrowly escaping death, Sapphire is the first human to get fully functional robotic organs. This leads her to some special abilities, special companions, and special love.

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4840384048791552

Instagram: @sparkywrites

1 Like

I’ll read it as soon as possible! :kissing_heart:

Hiya! I’ll do read for read with you? :smiley:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

hey, I’d love to read your story! Be sure to check out my newest as well:

Attracted to Secrets

Interesting plot, I am excited to know what direction the story will go.

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline

Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Impressive :heart: