Read for Read, let's help each other! (2021 thread ♥)

hii I’m up for a r4r here’s my information if anyone is interested!
Story Title: Code Siren
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters out: 07 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5774914831450112

1 Like

Thank you for the the thread I just recently released my own story… TITLE: Deals with cupid DESCRIPTION : When all the men in her life makes deals on her love, Layla vows to never give any man access to her heart again… But what happens when fate brings Damien your way… *CC Please help me out and read it…
If you like it can you please tell a fellow episode reader as well
Thank you so much xoxo

Thank you for the the thread I just recently released my own story… TITLE: Deals with cupid DESCRIPTION : When all the men in her life makes deals on her love, Layla vows to never give any man access to her heart again… But what happens when fate brings Damien your way… *CC Please help me out and read it…
Thank you so much xoxo

1 Like

Thank you so much xoxo

1 Like

I’ll be reading soon :kiss:

Thank you so much I have read the first 2 episodes of your story and I really enjoying it …
Honestly I am so grateful thank you fir being my first reader

2 Likes

hi! i would love to do r4r with you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
let’s do 7 for 7 episodes?

sure!!

1 Like

sure, let’s do r4r :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’ll send you SS as soon as I can :yellow_heart:

Ok thank you so much I will do the same for you :wink:

1 Like

Willing to do a read for read! Here is my story <3

Title: Can’t Help It
Author: soymilkpudding
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 3 (more chapters coming soon)
Style: Limelight, Full CC
Description: Unrequited love. Secret Crush. Pretend Dating. Mix them all up and what do you get? Definitely not a comedy, that’s for sure. They can’t help it though, it’s their feelings!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5474648699109376

1 Like

hi! i would love to do r4r with you :yellow_heart:
i’ll send you screenshots as soon as possible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

hii! i would love to do a r4r with you as well :heartpulse: what’s your story name or link? i’ll send screenshots as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

here’s the link to my story:

1 Like

hey!
sorry for making you wait so long for these SS, but I just finished reading (7 episodes of your) story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

SS:

Thank you so much I am doing so may read for reads but I am episode 3 of urs I will send u the rest when I am done … did u enjoy my story tho

1 Like

Here are the screenshots :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It was fun reading your story. I absolutely liked the directing and overlays!!

1 Like

you’re welcome! i really enjoyed reading your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
also, there’s no rush to send me SS :yellow_heart:

1 Like

thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i’m going to read your story tonight :yellow_heart:

1 Like

hey! sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile:
I just finished reading your story :yellow_heart:

SS:

thanks for doing r4r with me, and again, sorry you had to wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: