Read for Read, let's help each other! (2022 thread ♥)

hey! I would love to do r4r with you! I’ll send you SS as soon as I can! :hearts:

1 Like

hi again!
I just finished reading your story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Screenshots:

Awesome!
I have started reading yours. I’ll send SS soon also!

1 Like

@jo.writes12
I sent you a message on IG about our R4R :relaxed: Hope to hear from you :sunglasses:

@Anna.writer
Here are my screen shots so far! I love the use of overlays & the way you have the CC for characters! I will update again once I complete the episodes :relaxed:

Screen Shots

Just a few so far:

2 Likes

hey again!
I just finished reading 6 episodes of your story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Screenshots:

I liked the effects you put on the flashbacks! Very creative :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey! I would love to do r4r with you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’ll send you SS as soon as I can :blob_hearts:

@Anna.writer thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey again! I just finished reading your story (4 episodes) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshots:

Very creative story-line! Great job! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

hi! I just read your story (4 episodes) :blob_hearts:

Screenshots:

I really liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My story is a werewolf story called: Covenville by Sierra F

•It’s a mature, very diverse, action filled romance story between a wolf and a vampire.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I start reading yours and send SS :blush::heart:

1 Like

hi! I just finished reading 4 episodes of your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshots:

I really liked the story-line and enjoyed character’s personalities :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi! I just finished reading your story (5 episodes) :blob_hearts:

Screenshots:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed :relaxed:
I will read your story and get back to you asap <3

1 Like

Finished reading yours loved reading it. Awesome plot. :blush:

Screenshots

Read first 3chapters. Will read more :relaxed::heart:

1 Like

Here’s mine :relaxed:

Author: Syd Ren

Story: All for Me

Episodes: 4 (More coming)

Genre: Romance/Drama/Thriller

Type: Limelight

Instagram: Sydren_Episode

Description:He’s stern & powerful, nothing like you as a carefree artist working to make it in this world. What happens when you find yourself working for him? Can you obey? Or be disciplined?

Story Link:

Small Cover: All_for_Me_posterThumb_55ftOaNIPl

Large Cover: All_for_Me_posterImage_WFw2iaygyO

1 Like

hi so i need help finding a book i been crying about it for weeks not knowing is bugging me LOL,
its about this mafia man is getting arranged married to the main characters evil step sister but he likes the main girl and her family like hater her cause she’s adopted cause her parents died but she saves his life by taking a bullet for him because she thinks no one cares about her

hi so i need help finding a book i been crying about it for weeks not knowing is bugging me LOL,
its about this mafia man is getting arranged married to the main characters evil step sister but he likes the main girl and her family like hater her cause she’s adopted cause her parents died but she saves his life by taking a bullet for him because she thinks no one cares about her

1 Like

Hi, I think this story is Wicked sins by regina. By hearing the plot seems like it but, I’m not sure if there are any other stories like this.

hey! I just finished reading your story (6 episodes) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshots: