Read for read ๐Ÿ˜Š let's promote our stories show ss

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6561310499340288

I look forward to read your stories. I will read yours if you read mine๐Ÿ˜Š honesty is the best policy.

6 Likes

**Is This Me? **
Just published my second story today!
Chapters 1-4 Out Now.
2 Stories: Is This Me? (M) Is This Me? (F)
You can pick whichever to read!

Synopsis:

With a dark past, itโ€™s hard to look forward to a bright future. But I canโ€™t live in the past anymore. I need to know who I am. What I am. I need to know Is This Me?

No CC, Some sound/music

Follow me on Instagram @Deedee.Writes

Is This Me? (F) LINK & COVER

FCOVER
Is This Me? (M) LINK & COVER

MCOVER
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Hey love, letโ€™s do 5x5? :heart_decoration:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

2 Likes

I have started both.

1 Like

I would like to do r4r with you :cherry_blossom:
I will send you screenshots when I finish reading your story :cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Iโ€™d love to do R4R, Iโ€™ll start yours now :orange_heart:

Title : False Faรงades
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: Four
Author: Nala
Instagram: nala.episode
Description:
Follow Kennedy as she unearths the truth behind her motherโ€™s murder with help from a handsome stranger and an old flame. Fully customizable characters, two love interests, and choices matter!
Recommended For: Fans of romance, mystery, whodunits, and everything in-between.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4834815510249472
Cover:

1 Like

Hey lovely :heartpulse:

If you wanna do a RFR, will you contact me through Instagram? I have trouble keeping up with RFR on this platform haha @epi.sam.writes

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Genre: Mystery

Chapters: 4 released, more to come!

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

Hey! Wanna do a r4r?

1 Like

Hey thanks for this thread and Iโ€™m interested in R4R๐Ÿฅฐ
Hereโ€™s my story
TITLE : Itโ€™s Impenetrable
AUTHOR : Khushboo
GENRE :Drama
DESCRIPTION :Amelia has been running away from her past, but what happens when it follows her and destroys her happiness? Will she be able to sustain it or will it consume her? (CC, 2LI)
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5052235416535040

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the thread.
If you wanna do R4R send me a pm or dm.
:hugs:

Here is my story info :point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :yay:

1 Like

I will start reading your story tonight and I will send you screenshots once Iโ€™ve finished :yellow_heart:

Here is my story:
Title: All The Lights
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: Currently 12, more coming soon
Description: For your birthday you get a concert ticket to see your favorite band. The lead singer seems to be out of your league but you manage to wrap him around your finger.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5662324858093568
Cover:

2 Likes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4855498475241472
Author: @dustdevil65
This is my story.
If you read mine Iโ€™ll read yours.
Cover
image **

Instagram: @jk_6966

1 Like

@Deedee.Writes love the cover.

2 Likes

Ok so I have all the stories on my favorite but I havenโ€™t seen any ss of my story, and if anyone rather to do r4r on Instagram dm me @sunshineepisode.

Hello! Would you like to 9x9 r4r with me?
My link:

1 Like

Sure but for me to do so much chapters I would better correspond on Instagram I will look for your story now.

1 Like

I do not have ig tho

1 Like

No problem :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! Letโ€™s send ss when done :smiley:

1 Like