Read for read (limelight)

Hey everyone!
I am Srishti and I have published my first ever story on episode.
So anyone who would like to do a read 4 read with me, please either pm me or comment on this post.
Note: First, you would have to read as many chapters as you want. I have published only 5 chapters till now. After reading, pm me the screenshots as a proof. Then I will read the same number of episodes as you would read mine.

My story details:
Story name:- Tragically Beautiful (limelight)
Note:- There are two stories, Tragically Beautiful and Tragically Beautiful (limelight).
On Tragically Beautiful I was learning to write story and that’s a mess right now.
So, the story I want a r4r is "Tragically Beautiful (limelight)

Author: Muskan
Genre: Romance
Description: The story is about a girl who is as demotivated from herself that she has given up on love because of her past. Can a bad boy Alec make her fall in love again? Or would this college romance would end up being a work spice?

Link:

5 Likes

Hey! Im interested in a R4R! I will PM you the screenshots :blush:
Feel free to check out my story! Thank you for your time! New cover waiting on approval.

Feedback is appreciated!!

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 7 and counting

Style : Limelight

Genre : Drama

Instagram: ChaoticDreamz.stories

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

id love an r4r!

Here are my story details!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m always open to feedback, suggestions, and more!

Alright.
Pm me the screenshots as a proof and then I’ll read yours. :blush::blush:

Feel free to check mine out :joy:

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Let’s do 5 chapters.
You can pm me the screenshots when you’ll be done reading mine as a proof. Then I’ll do the same for your story.
:blush:

Please read my story “You’re my poison” By Sophie. I am open to checking out other ppl’s stories x

Alright. Let’s do 6 chapters of each other?
Here’s the link of mine:

Share the screenshots when you’ll be done reading. :blush:
Happy reading.

Hey!
Would you like to do a read for read?
Have a read of my story and let me know what you think please :slight_smile:
If you have Instagram you could also follow me @mollie.stories and I’ll follow you back.

My story
Title : The Royal Princess
Author : Mollie.stories
Episodes : 4 (Ongoing)
Genre : Romance
Style : ink
Description : Secrets, scandals, lies and romance. Olivia’s ordinary life is suddenly changed when it unravels that she’s Royalty. Can she rule and find her King? YOU decide! CC
Instagram : @mollie.stories
Episode : mollie.stories

new%20oneeeee%20using
new oneeeee using.jpg1623Ă—1158 1.24 MB

Thank you so much x

Cam we do 3 chapters each x

Okay, sure. Just send me the screenshots as soon as you’ll be done reading. :blush:

Hey!
I would love to do a r4r with you. Let’s do 4 chapters?
Just send me the screenshots as soon as you will be done reading. :blush::blush:

I’ve read 3 of your chapters could you do the same with me as well tysm btw ur story’s rly good so far.

I have messaged you my screenshot of reading your story hun. Please can you read mine The Royal Princess :smiley:

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! I can send you ss when I’m done :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

Done reading yours too. :blush:
Just a few tips: try to use direction, zooms and adjust heights of the characters. Otherwise the story is quite great.

Looking forward to more r4r in the future.

Yup. I would love to do a r4r with you. :blush:

1 Like

I will contact you as soon as I’ll be done reading. :blush::blush:

Hey done reading yours.
The story is great.
Thanks for doing this r4r

Lovely story! I enjoyed reading it!