Read for read! Looking for hidden gems!

Just read the first 4 episodes of your story! I love a good mystery, so I’m pretty much already hooked based on that lol. I love the relationship between the MC and her mother. Your use of over the shoulder zooms was very well done. Logan is such a cutie! I’m interested to see how things will progress. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I’m glad you’re liking it so far :blush: There’s definitely a lot to come still :wink: But anyway I’ll start yours in a bit too!

1 Like

Just finished your story! Omg I seriously wanted to punch Gabe in the face. I can really relate to the MC about being reserved and insecure. Her friends are so great for supporting her. Bracken is a hunk of burning love! Lol I’ll be sure to follow you on instagram! :two_hearts:

miss avery’s little secret
mystery
ink
description: avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. what happens when it all comes rushing back? will her secret be told be? will the people she loves trust her?

1 Like

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 3
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

1 Like

Just finished the first 3 episodes. I really like the covers that you used! The plot seems to move a little fast at times, but I do enjoy the mystery behind it. Make sure that when “I” is by itself, that you capitalize it. Try to keep background characters moving, so it doesn’t seem like they’re just standing around. Keep in mind that you can make more than one character do an action at the same time by placing them on the same line and using “AND.” If you need any help with overlays or directing, feel free to DM me on instagram and I will gladly help you. :two_hearts:

Hey! If you’e bored and have absolutely nothing to do, check my story out!

Title - The Secret Life of Veronica Bane
Author - GC Lavold
Genre - Romance
Style - Ink
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453520349528064

The_Secret_Life_bK_posterThumb_dK9EKNLw2n

1 Like

Just finished reading your story! You’ve done an amazing job with your background characters! I love how your story points out cliches, and then talks about how yours is different. Your directing and use of overlays was fantastic! The plot flows very smoothly and I’m so excited to see what happens next! :two_hearts:

Just finished the first 3 episodes. I’m all for a strong female lead! I love how she has a mysterious past. At the beginning of episode 2, I believe that your zoom needs to be reset. Don’t forget to use punctuation at the end of every sentence. You’re directing was very well done. I’m interested to see what will happen next! :purple_heart:

I read 3 chapters of your story!! It was a nice change of pace to read an action story rather than another romance. Your directing is really really good and I’m enjoying the story! I’m going to keep reading!! :heart::heart:
Thank you for doing this read for read with me and for being honest, prompt and true to your word!! :heart:

1 Like

You’re so very welcome. I’m so glad you’re enjoying my story! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m caught up on all stories if anyone else is interested!

Hey there, I started reading the first episode of your story- so far it’s looking good! My story has verbatim been described as a hidden gem before so I hope it’s something you’ll like:

Title: Over Before You Know It
Author: Lizard
Genre: Drama
Description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?
Number of Episodes: 7
My instagram: @lizard.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

1 Like

Just finished the first four episodes of your story! I love how you chose to write about a sensitive subject, and you’ve done it so well. There were a couple of spots where your layering was off, but other than that your directing was great. I enjoyed all your custom backgrounds. I’ll be sure to finish reading! :purple_heart:

1 Like

HI!
I just added your story to my favorites and will read it start reading it in the morning. I will message you with feedback when I’m done.

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Instagram: tldax913.episode
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t notice the overlays were a bit wonky before- but I’ll be done writing the next episode soon so I’ll fix it up asap. I’m so glad to hear that you’ll continue reading my story! <3

1 Like

Love to do read 4 read with you!
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Instagram @fongjoline
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

1 Like

I’m ready for a read for read,
Here is my is my story

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 1 1

2 Likes

Hey! if you could read mine that would mean a lot :two_hearts:

Title: The Lame Treasure Hunt
Author: Meital D
Genre: Comedy
Description: You went on a treasure hunt because why not? now the journey begins! meet a fairy, compete with a robot, drug a boxer, meet a girl called banana!? and so much more! (cc)
Cover art (optional):

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5836848585113600

1 Like

Just finished the first 3 episodes! I LOVE how you used all the overlays! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: I noticed a few grammatical errors, but nothing that took away from the story. Your directing was very well done. I’ll be sure to keep this on my list to continue reading! :heart: