Read for read! Looking for hidden gems!

Just finished the first 3 episodes! I absolutely love your cover art and intro screens. The plot flows very smoothly. I love how you have a mix of mystery and romance. Even though you said English wasn’t your primary language, you did very well. When you flash back, don’t forget to change the characters’ clothes back to what they are. At the beginning of episode 2 and the end of 3, you forgot to change Rose’s clothes back. Your directing and use of sound was great. I’ll be sure to finished your story! :two_hearts:

Just finished reading your story! The plot is amazingly detailed and flows nicely. Your directing was done very well. I love how you took advantage of the limelight clothing; it works great for your story. I’m curious to see if Gabrielle is going to turn on the MC or not. I’ll be sure to keep your story on my list to continue reading! :purple_heart:

Just finished your story! You’ve done an amazing job of spot directing and use of overlays. I honestly can’t say that I understand the plot. I get that it’s suppose to be funny, but it seems to jump around a lot and it’s hard to follow. I would suggest that you try to structure your story differently. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Rogue Shadow
Author: Caleia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 8 &ongoing
Description: Follow a lost girl as she tries to find herself, all while a darkness inside her tries to consume her and everything around her
Instagram: caleia.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131769423953920

1 Like

Just finished the first four episodes of your story! Gotta love a badass female main character! :wink: I love how your plot has a mix of action and fantasy. I saw no errors with grammar or directing. There’s so many questions I want to know the answers to! I’ll definitely keep your story in my favs and continue reading! :purple_heart:

Thanks, I’ll work on improving it today and if you could tell me scenes you didn’t understand that would really help! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Omg !! Thanks a lot for reading I’m so honored !!! Chapter 5 is going to come out today stay tuned :smiley::+1:t5:.

Kindly send me a link of your story :blush::blush:

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Hey there, @chelsv4! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love to read your story, and I’d also really appreciate if you could take a look at mine! Here are my story details:

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880 1
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC

READ4READ :sparkles:

:point_right:t2: I’ll be waiting your feedback if you up for r4r :two_hearts:

1 Like

No problem. I beginning starts of good by talking about going on a treasure hunt. Since that’s the title of your story, just try to center the main focus around that. I can’t think of one at the moment, but there are a few scenes that don’t really pertain to the story. If you still want to use them as “filler scenes,” you could always just add how it’s related to the treasure hunt.

You’re so welcome! I’ll be sure to read it when I get the chance. :blush:
Here’s the link to my story:

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking time to read it and giving your thoughts

1 Like

Hi!

I just finished reading your story!! And WOW what an amazing plot!! It’s fantastic, the characters are well developed the directing is great!! I love Logan, more and more as the episodes go on! I feel awful for the main character and I hope she gets her revenge!! I’m very intrigued by the detective Tim. And who the MCs parents really are? This story is definitely staying in my favorites and going on my recommendation list!!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you so much for your kind words! :heart_eyes: Logan seems to be the fan favorite at the moment lol. Information will be revealed as the story goes on, along with more secrets. So honored that you love it so much you want to recommend it! Thank you again! :heart::blush:

Just finished reading your story! Your plot is so unique; I love it! :grin: You have an amazing understanding of directing and grammar. I have nothing to critique you on. You have an incredible story, and I will be sure to follow you on instagram for future episodes! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ohmygosh, thank you so, SO much! You’ve literally made my day!! :’) I really appreciate your honest feedback, and I’m glad you enjoyed reading my story! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Just finished the first 3 episodes of your story! I love your intro screens! Slightly confused as to why you used a limelight character when the story is ink, but it’s great none the less. Other than a few missing commas, I didn’t notice any grammatical errors. Your spot directing and zooms were done beautifully! The plot flows very smoothly, and it’s easy to follow. I look forward to reading the rest! :two_hearts:

Hey,
I would love to do a read for read. I could also give you some feedback, if you want.
I just published my first story and I would love it if you could read it.

Title: 12 nights
Author: Ameerah
Genre: Comedy
Style: limelight
Description: Things get messy when Viola, a private investigator, is assigned to go undercover at college for 12 nights.
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5175675516747776
instagram: ameerah_reads
cover:image

1 Like

Hi! I’ve just finished first 3 episods of your story too and I really can’t wait to read more because it is so exciting and there is too much mystery in it! I used limelight version of Auora because I don’t know how to make an art and when you use limelight in INK it makes its different plus kinda looks like an art I know it’s kinda weird :joy: Thank you so much your beautifull comment it really means a lot to me :two_hearts:
Btw : I ship her with Logan Idk why :joy:

1 Like

Just finished reading your story! I love a good undercover mystery! You’ve done an amazing job with directing and overlays. Keep in mind when you do the mirror scene to make sure both characters are wearing the same clothes. Easy way to do that would be to place the second character in a different zone during the clothing selection. Then just have the second version of the main character change into what the first version does. The part where you “died” and a ghost version of yourself come up to get a shot was awesome! I look forward to seeing what happens next! :heart:

1 Like