Great thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’ll go read your story now :smile: My story info is:

Title: Game Of Disguises
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

1 Like

Hey!

I just published my first story. I would appreciate it if you read it and give me your feedback.
I’ll do the same in yours as I’m looking for new stories to read.
I’m writing this story about a year and a half and now I’m revamping the episodes before publishing. So I’m dying for an honest review.
English isn’t my first language, but I’m trying my best.

Title: Different Worlds
Author: dkr_episodes
Genre: Rom-Com
Description: That sassy mouth of yours, puts you in more trouble than you thought. Especially since Gabe Milinghton, a sexy jerk, has set his eyes on you. This ain’t be good, honey.
Cover art (optional):
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829240774459392

1 Like

Just finished reading your story! I love how unique and different your plot is. Your directing and use of zooms and overlays was done perfectly! :heart_eyes: Your background characters were placed so well. I’m blown away by your story, and I will be sure to keep it saved on my list to continue reading! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Just finished reading your story! OMG I seriously couldn’t stop reading this! The plot, the directing, everything! :heart_eyes::heart: I love the message about bullying. I’m looking forward to Gabe getting punched in his stupid face lol. This is definitely going on my recommendation list! Amazing story! :heart::heart::heart: Let me know if you have an Instagram, and I’ll give your story a shout out. :grin:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey there!

OMG! Thanks a lot for the immediate feedback and your lovely words! It gives me a lot of courage to keep up. It’s my first story and I don’t have any feedback by readers yet so I am not sure if they like my story or not. I’m excited you like it!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Definitely Gabe needs a punch (and not only in the face xo xo) :smile:

As for instagram, I don’t have an episode account yet but I’ll soon make one. I’ll let you know.
I’m very thrilled by what you offered about Instagram and the recommendation list! Thank youuuuu! It means a lot to me! :blush:

I’ll also start reading your story!!!

1 Like

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

1 Like

Just finished reading your story! I’m a huge mythology fan, so I’m loving your plot so far. You didn’t use a whole lot of spot directing or zooms, but when you did it was done very well. I didn’t notice any grammar mistakes, and the scenes flowed very nicely. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for future episodes! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hey!
Thank once again for all your support! :slight_smile:
I just made an instagram account. The name is dkr_episodes.

Btw I just finished reading the first 3 chapters of story! It’s amazing! Logan is hot AF :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I hope he’ll be a love interest! :blush:

1 Like

Just added you! :two_hearts:
Thank you so much! So glad you enjoyed it! Logan is most definitely a love interest :smirk:

1 Like

Aaaah such a relief :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like the original diner background!
Love the story will read more!

1 Like

Hey, we have the same name! I just got really excited about that for some reason lol. Not a lot of people share my name :hearts:

Title: Blind Starlight

Author: Chelsea Alexis

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Misread as the lost princess of Aetheria kicks off your wild adventure through time and space. A destiny fueled by lies, a looming evil, and forbidden romance await you.

Cover art (still pending):

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6524977897930752

Instagram: episode.blindstarlight

Hope you like ittt

1 Like

@chelsv4

I just finished the first episode and HOLY CRAP I’M IN LOVE. The intro was perfected, and flowed well into the next scene. Though the end killed me a little inside… poor spencer… I really do love it so far, keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you so much! So glad you’re enjoying. I’m not going to lie, I got a little emotional while writing that scene. :two_hearts:

Just finished reading your story! I’m absolutely in love with your plot! It’s so unique, original, and well thought out! :heart: You’ve done an amazing job with your use of overlays and directing. There may have been a few grammatical mistakes, but nothing that took away from the story. I love how you have a mix of fantasy and mystery. There’s so many questions that need answered, and I’m looking forward to reading more! :grin:

1 Like