Read for read! Looking for hidden gems!

Thank you so much! So glad you’re enjoying. I’m not going to lie, I got a little emotional while writing that scene. :two_hearts:

Just finished reading your story! I’m absolutely in love with your plot! It’s so unique, original, and well thought out! :heart:️ You’ve done an amazing job with your use of overlays and directing. There may have been a few grammatical mistakes, but nothing that took away from the story. I love how you have a mix of fantasy and mystery. There’s so many questions that need answered, and I’m looking forward to reading more! :grin:

I’d love a R4R!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

I’m glad you like it!! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my story :slight_smile:

Just finished reading your story! I love childhood friend stories, and it’s so awesome how it’s based on your life. Fantastic job with directing and zooms. A couple of time the plot seemed to jump around a little bit, but for the most part it was very easy to follow. I’ll be sure to keep it on my list to continue reading. Love the cover art btw! :two_hearts:

Just finished reading your story! Oh my gosh, I’m loving your plot so much! The directing was done fantastically. Your plot flowed perfectly, and it’s very unique and different. I can definitely see this story going places. Only criticism I have is that I believe it would fit better in the drama genre. This story will absolutely stay on my list to continue reading! :heart:️:metal:t2:

Omg. Thank you!!! Yeah, it was originally supposed to be more light hearted but it’s going to get pretty rock in roll down the road. So it’s kind of morphed haha. I’m glad you liked it!

I’ll be reading yours today! Didn’t have time yesterday.

I just read the first 3 chapters and I can’t wait to finish it! Your story is fantastic. The directing, plot, character development, and drama are so good!!! The first chapter was heartbreaking btw :sob: love it tho.

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896
This is my first story :smile: I hope you all like it!

Thank you so much! So glad you’re enjoying it. :blush:

Just finished reading your story! Your plot is very intriguing, and it flows very well. Not much advanced directing was used, but when you did, it was done great. I didn’t notice any grammar mistakes. Your story is one of a kind, and I’ll be sure to keep it in my list to continue reading. :two_hearts:

Thankyou!! :smile:

USERNAME: CJRIVERS
NAME: IT’S ABOUT TIME
COVER:

DESCRIPTION: Watches that go back in time, strange dreams, a cute boy and the adventure of a lifetime sums up the perfect story which you are about to read!
GENRE: COMEDY, ROMANCE, ACTION
EPISODES:3 (more coming soon!)

Just finished reading your story! I’m loving your outfit selection. There were a few layering issues, but other than that, your spot directing was on point. Your plot jumped around a little bit at times, but for the most part it flowed very well. It might fit better in the triller or adventure genre. I’m interested to see what will happen next! :purple_heart:

Thank you for your positive feedback! This is my first story so I’m sorry if there are a few bugs but thank you for pointing them out because I will try my very best to improve them! I will change the genre too! (because it does fit better in thriller)

Hi there. Thank you for creating a thread, especially having enough trust in the forums to go with the honor system. Would you like my screenshots to be sent in PM?

Title: Two To Tango
Author: Granolias
Genre: Drama
Description: Snacks and watching movies is all that you’ve lived for. Until Walves - A powerful agency, takes you in. Seems likes the tanginess of the flavor has only begun. [CC/Choices matter]
Cover art (optional):

Link:

Screenshots aren’t necessary, but I do love them. You can either post them on here, or PM me. Doesn’t matter to me. I’ll be checking out your story later today. :blush:

I’ll do read4read! :kissing_heart: If you want Read4Read with me, send me a DM on Instagram!
pixiedust_stories
I will read your stories!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This is mine, if you want to give it a look I would be very happy! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Title: Something in the Air
Author: PixieDust
Genre: Romance / Comedy
Style: INK
Description: When Alex’s bachelorette party does not go as planned, she is forced to choose between a risk and a safe marriage. Who will you choose?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4927364831510528
Instagram: pixiedust_stories
Cover:

Hey, I’d love to do a r4r with you all! Send me a reply or PM if you read mine so I can do the same for you :slight_smile:

Title: Better Than Life
Author: Bekki Hand
Genre: Drama, with romance and comedy (and some twists and real life issues)
Style: Ink
Description: Crystal lives a dull life until vivid dreams and a change of fate turn her life around. But is she living the life she thought she was? Or will a bombshell reveal all?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4566311962542080
Instagram: bekki.episode
Cover:
Alternate_Life_Km_posterThumb_ElUvSSZB1O

Alrighty, thanks for the info. I’ll be sure to read yours as soon as I can. :ok_woman: