Read for read! Looking for hidden gems!

Just finished reading your story! I’m very impressed by your work. You’ve done a fantastic job with advanced directing! Your use of overlays, spot directing, and zooms were done perfectly. The plot flows very well, and it does a great job of keeping the reader engaged. You may get more reads if you change it to the action or thriller genre. I will definitely be keeping your story on my list to continue reading! :heart:

I sent you a DM on instagram :two_hearts:

Thank you for the advice! I’m so glad you enjoyed the plot and thought that it was great. :grinning:

Your story is amazing! Wow, at some points I was actually going on the verge of tears because of how you developed the characters personality. It made me care about them and the directing was flawless. The plot has me on the edge of my seat with the cliffhangers so I will totally be reading the rest of the chapters.

You’re so welcome. Let me know if you have an Instagram, and I’ll be sure to give you a shout out.
Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far. It only gets more intense from there :wink:

Just finished reading your story! I’m loving your storyline; it’s very unique, and it flows flawlessly. I can relate to Crystal so bad lol. I was cracking up at her inner monologues :joy: If there was any grammar mistakes, it didn’t take away from the story. Your directing and zooms were done very well. I’m excited to see what’s going to happen next! :two_hearts:

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Cover art (optional):

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856
Instagram (optional): @brianam.stories

Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile: Crystal is very much like myself, so you and I would probably get along :stuck_out_tongue: I do hope there weren’t any grammar mistakes as I am an English teacher, haha! I am English though, so some of the spelling will be different. Thanks again for reading it!

Just finished reading the first three episodes of your story. I love how it’s fixated around how she’s a strong, independent woman. A lot of stories tend to focus only on romance (which isn’t bad), and I love how yours sticks out. Your directing was done beautifully. I didn’t notice any grammar mistakes. Only criticism I have would be to try and end episodes on a cliffhanger to keep readers wanting more. I’ll be sure to continue reading to see what happens next. :two_hearts:

Thanks so much! I was aiming for my story to be different. I don’t want it to seem cliche, but I wanted it to be reality. Women in our society portray themselves as being strong & independent so that’s why the main character is portrayed as being self-efficient. Yes, the story carries the romance genre, but I didn’t want to be centered around a guy liking a girl or something of that nature. I’m glad you like my story, and I’m happy that you’re giving it a chance by continuing to read it :heart:

I will R4R

Title: They will Rise
Author: Isaiah h
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Action/Adventure (a little romance but just a smidge for people who don’t like it!)
Style: Limelight
Description: When you find out you have super powers your life is turned upside down!

They_Will_Rise_posterThumb_Wx35vo0kyP

Just finished reading your story! I love how you used manikins for the superhero outfit selection. I think I only noticed one layering issue, but other than that your directing was done very well. The plot seems to be jumping around a little bit, and moves at a fast pace. I would suggest adding to the episodes to make the scenes flow better, so the reader can understand what’s going on. :purple_heart:

Ok thanks Ill read urs!

Wait I have read it so I’ll just read it again!

Oh thank you! I really appreciate it :blush:

yea its cool!
Ill read it soon!

Already recommended! Girl. SOOOO GOOD!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :heart:️:grin:

Hello everyone!

I’m looking to find some interesting/well written stories here on Episode! If you’ve got one, or know of one that you absolutely adore, please feel free to leave a link to it below and a little blurb on what it’s about.

I prefer Ink or Limelight but I’m always willing to give a Classic story a try. As far as genres go, I’m only genuinely interested in Romance, Drama or Action - I know there are many wonderful pieces that can be found in other genres, but I can’t honestly say that I’ll enjoy reading them.

Anyway, link away! If you’d like to as well, I’ll leave a little review on what I thought about your Episode Story!

Thank y’all in advance. <3

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

I’d love for you to check mine out!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC