Read for Read: Murder at Ambrogi Mansion

Hello! This is Amaterasu and I have just released the limelight version of my story Murder at Ambrogi Mansion, a mystery/thriller sprinkled with drama, romance, betrayal, themes of friendship, forgiveness and more. So please don’t get caught up in genre–if you like a good story, I think you’ll like it :wink: The classic version was decently popular so I figured I ought to convert it now that there are shinier styles. So to promote my story, I am hosting some read for reads!

Extended descripion:
When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion takes the classic murder mystery formula (butler included) and twists it for all its worth, then adds even more unexpected turns.
Please check out this story if you are ready for a unique ride riddled with twists, betrayal and shocking revelations.

There’s also the original classic style version for those interested:P

Da Rules: Share your story. I will say I’m not a great fan of romance stories, but like I said before if it’s a good story, I won’t get blinded by genre :slight_smile: So, please feel free to share and promote. Bonus: if you’d like a review or feedback along with the read, check out Treas_H’s story Blood of the Empress or Squad:Masterminds and send me screenshots along with the ones for my story and I’ll give you a chapter by chapter feedback in addition to screenshots.

So, if you feel up to a read for read, post your story, let me know if you want me to pm you the responses or post them here, and I’ll send you a cupcake if you can tell me what “Da Rules” is from :smiley:

Follow me on Instagram @amaterasu_storytime and check out my art instagram @Faintest_one

4 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Murder at Ambrogi Mansion Remastered (Limelight)