Read for read (my final story)

I finished the first 4 chapters of yours!

1 Like

Finished your story. Sent screenshot and review by pm.
Do t forget anyone that wants reviews, please ask.

Was hoping for a better response, but I suppose thems the breaks. Thanks everyone who shared their stories. I enjoyed reading them.

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :slightly_smiling_face: 12 x 12?

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 14 chapters - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Just finished it and sending you a screenshot by pm.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will send you the screenshots through PM. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that! :laughing: Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome :heart: :wink:

1 Like

I’d be interested in doing a R4R. I have 20 episodes so no rush at all. Just let me know when you’re ready to start and I’ll start yours as well.

Title: True Blood Princess
Style: Ink
Author: Reenababee
Description: The biggest thing on your mind was your Coronation, but then your kingdom is attacked and overthrown. You begin a quest where you will gain and lose allies along the way. What decisions you make matter, they depict who is on your side when you fight this war.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6511863552802816

I’ve finished your story. Here is a screenshot from the final chapter as proof:

WOW! I can’t believe you read all 20 chapters.

I’ll get started on yours right now.

Of course. Once I commit to a story, I don’t read anything g else until I’m finished.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

I started yours but had to take my father to get an ultrasound done so I’ll have to finish it when I put my kid to bed.

On a side note, what did you think of the story idea? I’m going to redo it in Lime Light and expand on alot of things because I started it back in 2016, had my daughter in 2017 and stopped writing for 2 years. So I’m just curious of what you thought of the story idea.

1 Like

Well it was ok. Revenge because of families murder is nothing new on episode. But your story is well done. It does drag on s bit. You are good at leaving each chapter on a cliffhanger which makes the reader want to keep in reading. There were some issues with layering. Once those are fixed I’m sure it’ll be much better. I’m just curious, how did her parents die? Maybe I missed something because I’m reading it in a tablet, but I just saw a red flash and they fell over,

Malami stabbed them.
When I started this story there wasn’t alot of animations available for fighting or anything so I had to improvise. I’m redoing the story on Lime Light so I’m trying to address all the issues about layering, dragging on, expanding on the story and relationships with people, etc.

Here is my story (written with my writing partner Shepard):
Title : Sinful Duty.
Authors : Maddie and Shepard.
Style : LL
Genre : Drama.
Description : A letter from your father changes everything: You must return to Japan and take over as the head. Will you escape your destiny, choose love, or become a new boss?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4520174369964032
If you can, PM me the screenshots. I would greatly appreciate it , if you gave me some feedback. Thank you in advance.

Thanks to all

I liked your story. It’s nice to have a culture difference in a story for once. I have a great love of Japan and it’s culture. I hope it doesn’t turn into another mafia-like story.

Thank you for the review. Don’t worry, it will not end up like any mafia story.

1 Like