Read for Read? My New Story, The Tragedy of Love

Of course! I am always up for R4Rs! I will begin yours tonight :blush: I’ll follow you via IG as well.

Its @epsido.vel

1 Like

Hey, would you like to do a read for read?
Thanks

Title: Awoken Nightmares
Style: Ink
Description: An epic tale of good vs evil. One girl embarks on a journey that she never saw coming, to unlock the ultimate power within.
Genre: Fantasy
3 Episodes (Ongoing)

1 Like

Hello!! Of course! :blush: I am always up for R4Rs!! :heart:

1 Like

Btw, you have Insta??

1 Like

That sounds good. I will start reading your story in a few minutes. Yes, I have an Instagram account. I just made one last night, so I haven’t posted anything yet. My username on there is bb333.episode.

1 Like

Sounds good!! I will follow you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I will follow you as well!

1 Like

I read the first three chapters of your story. I am very interested in finding out if Kiki sticks around. Your story is fantastic, I like it a lot! I will read some more chapters as soon as my passes refill.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m really glad you’re liking it! Hope you enjoy what’s to come when reading more :heart::heart: I am reading yours now :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I just finished episode 7. I really like the way the story is going. Thank you for reading mine also.

1 Like

I have read your whole story thus far, and I love it!! It’s very creative, and I’m in suspense! It’s added to my favorites, and I can’t wait for you to continue!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you for reading! I am so glad that you liked it! It took about three months to finish the first three episodes. I think learning how to code was what took the longest, and figuring out how I wanted everything to fall in place. I still have a lot to learn. I didn’t really want to put choices or character creation in my story. Sure, it’s important, but I had a certain vision of how I wanted everything to flow. You did a great job with your story, and I can’t wait to read the rest of it!

The%20akadamy

**Title:**The Academy: King Hill

Desription : A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies.

Episodes 8

Drama/Romance
R4R

By Shella DeRoi

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you want to do it here or do it in instagram? Let me know, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

1 Like

I’ll do a Read 4 Read with you!
Gonna send the screenshots right after I finish it.

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Of course!! I’m always up for R4R!! :blush: We can do it via Insta, what is yours so I can follow you?

Perfect!! I will read yours tonight :blush: I’ll follow you via Insta as well and I’ll post screenshots after!

What is your Insta? I’ll do R4R with ya! :blush:

I know what you mean! Took me a few months on my story. I had no idea what I was doing. Script writing is really confusing, I just recently learned how to do the zoom effects. I had to go through and edit my whole story on the directing. I am in the process of continuing my second story, but I had it on hold until Tragedy of Love was done. I can’t wait to keep reading yours though!! I really like it :heart::heart:I also feel terrible for Lorian… He should have stayed home :worried: I didn’t do customization choices or choices either… I want for all of it to lead to the same outcome