Read for Read: New Fantasy Stories!

Hi guys! I’ve published 7 chapters of Love Across Time and would love feedback! I’m also looking to read new stories so please share yours below. :heart_eyes:

1.Title of the story: Love Across Time (on-going)
2.Name of the author: Therese (handle is @DCDarling on Epi)
3.Story genres: Fantasy & Romance
4.Story style: Ink
5. Story summary: Become Princess Aurelia as she sets out on an epic journey across time and space. Discover love, awaken adventure, and conquer evil. Customize main characters.
6. Inspirations: Stardust, Enchanted, Game of Thrones
7. Link to read: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5383441096507392

I’d love to read for read! Could you dm me on insta or reply back so we can make sure we’re on the same page? Here is my story
Title: A Twist Of Faith
Author: Lexi Lu
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Faith’s life does a complete 180 when Destiny shows up in her room to explain Faith must save her old friend Damian’s life, and her own. Will she be able to in time?
Link: linktr.ee/episode.lexilu
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @episode.lexilu

Hi Lexi! I would love to read your story! I will read it tonight and DM you with any thoughts. Thank you so much for writing to me. :smiley:

Hey. I’d love to do a read for read. If you leave me fanmail, I’ll leave you fanmail. If you give me any thoughts, I’ll give you my thoughts. :slight_smile:

This is a story he writing group I’m in (Episode Royalty) have written.

Story Title: Thorns
Description: Rose, in need for more advanced medicines for her sister’s illness, moves to the big city. Desperate, she joins a secret spy agency and soon learns how prickly her thorns can be.
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/62501787990753284

Thanks,
Winter & Episode Royalty :crown:

Thank you, Winter! Can’t wait to read this one. :smiley:

I’m starting the first of yours now. Let me know once you’ve read mine. I’m going to leave you fanmail, so leave me fanmail. I don’t mind if you do a review or not. :slight_smile:

Sounds fab! I won’t get to it until tonight, but will definitely leave a fanmail! <3

Sent you a PM with your review. :wink:

Hi! I’d love to read your story, please let me know when you start!

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

Hi! I would love to read your story too! The plot is very intriguing. :smiley: I have time to read it tonight, will send a message and write fanmail once I am done! :blush:

I’ve finished your story, it’s really eye catching and unique! Hope to see more! And your directing is impeccable! Here’re some screenshots.

Thank you so much! :blush: I am in the middle of reading yours now and I am so obsessed so far. The plot is really creative and unique. Will send some screenshots and write fanmail when I’m done tonight. :sunglasses:

Hi Castino! I read all 8 chapters and can’t wait for more. The plot is so inventive, love the directing and the characters are so different. I love that you’ve created a whole new universe of demons, so imaginative. Some of my fave screenshots here. :wink: Also, left you some fanmail. :heart_eyes:

Your story sounds awesome! I’m gonna read it today. :slight_smile:

I just uploaded my very first story (:

Hi there! I would love to read your story! I’ll have time this weekend. After I read, I will DM you and send you fanmail. :smiley:

Thank you! I’ll send you fanmail too! :smiley:

Ugh, I love your story!

Aww thank you so much! :heart:️:heart:️ I love the screenshots you took!

:joy: I like how you said ‘ugh’ first :smile: Thank you for reading! I’ve actually had your story saved in my favorites, I’ll read it today :sparkling_heart:

Hehe :laughing: It’s being revamped actually, so I would recommend reading it once I’m finished :see_no_evil: Thanks for the support tho :heart: